onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Feedback from tonights meeting?

JB78

Advert

Then we need to be vocal about this at the meeting AND to the new investors!

I want to see and know what is being done with our club...even the pro-boarders must be a little concerned about this...certainly if they were worried about previous investors, they will be worried about this, surely!

It MUST be put to the shareholders!!!!

if they followed v2001 principles of one shareholder one vote then....

the ameriturf deal would fail

the mo and mark deal would have been passed

thats is why niether of them would be put to the shareholders

Why are they dismissing two local businessmen to accommodate two unknown investors from the 'smoke'?

because it suits there own agendas far better!!!

they dont do what is right for pvfc they do what is right for them and always have!

One thing which emerged from the meeting tonight is that Glenn Oliver has utter contempt for supporters who have not bought shares. I am afraid that the way he spoke to a number of his customers tonight was quite shameful.

All the more reason to force him out.

Make it as an uncomfortable a ride for him as possible.

Jamie,

One thing we know now is that BB is out already and Glenn is isolated!

This is now down to the last one left, someone we saw as a potential compromise, Mike Lloyd!

happy with that if it happens

equally, if ameriturf come in then the fans will have no say whatsoever

if they had accepted sims 'demands' like they have seemingly accepted ameriturfs 'demands' then we would have a voice through Mark being a genuine vale fan.

One thing which emerged from the meeting tonight is that Glenn Oliver has utter contempt for supporters who have not bought shares. I am afraid that the way he spoke to a number of his customers tonight was quite shameful.

If it makes them feel any better, he has contempt for those of us that did too. :yes:

What were his thoughts on the 90% of shareholders that handed him a vote of no confidence?

you do suprise me..........

the man is a social inadequate who needs bringing down a peg or two

Just to play devils advocate, if Mo had got in (which is where it would end up if Sims had his demands met) the fans would have no say whatsoever either. What is the difference?

a) he was the choice of the majority of shareholders

b) he was the choice of many of the fans

c) he is local

d) we know who he is and what he has achieved

e) we knew the team he was bringing in with him and what they had achieved and what skills they had

need any more?

We will make sure at the meeting that all valid questions on past and present will be welcomed.

I just wish to reiterate that tonight we saw the very best of Vale fans.

Even Deakin admitted half way through that he has never seen passion for a football club like he has seen here.

There were times where the quality of the questions being asked had PD looking like a cat caught in headlights.

I do believe Mike lloyd, whilst he surely has his own agenda, did at least answer questions honestly - too honestly at times for PD's liking.

Very finally, for those of you who appreciate the OVF posts by Jean Jackson (Jacko51) can I just say that tonight for GO, PD, and ML it was like being lead down a dark alley by your favourite aunt only to be verbally mugged in such a precise and clean way she reminded me of a verbal guillotine.

a) he was the choice of the majority of shareholders

b) he was the choice of many of the fans

c) he is local

d) we know who he is and what he has achieved

e) we knew the team he was bringing in with him and what they had achieved and what skills they had

need any more?

No. It was a stupid question, hense why I deleted it.

Archived