onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premiership 16/17 Season

Hazard could win Chelsea the league ..Kdb and Aguerooooo are just world class. If Maureen doesnt win the league this year with Man utd then surely theyll have to sack him right..I read Maureen as spent nearlly £900m in the transfer market..Cant stand the

Advert

Well he's far from the finished article, but has the potential to be one of the top few players in the world for sure once he's fulfilled it.

For that money he should be the finished article. If Maureen has spent that much on potential he wants sacking..you could buy an awful lot of finished articles for that and even more potential.

Pogba is either a top top class player now or he's not worth 90 million (not that anyone is really worth that). Personally I think he's as good as he's going to get and he will be a flop at United.

Hazard could win Chelsea the league ..Kdb and Aguerooooo are just world class. If Maureen doesnt win the league this year with Man utd then surely theyll have to sack him right..I read Maureen as spent nearlly £900m in the transfer market..Cant stand the

I dare bet he's wasted 30% of that in the transfer market over the years?

For that money he should be the finished article. If Maureen has spent that much on potential he wants sacking..you could buy an awful lot of finished articles for that and even more potential.

Pogba is either a top top class player now or he's not worth 90 million (not that anyone is really worth that). Personally I think he's as good as he's going to get and he will be a flop at United.

He's a brilliant player now, and one that will instantly improve United because of his quality. But he's only 23 and is probably 4 or 5 years away from his peak, so of course he can (and will) get better.

I guess we shall see..all part of the "fun"

Indeed. He cost a ridiculous amount of money, and it's crazy that it's the same player they didn't do enough to keep hold of just a few years ago. But I know who I would want in the center of my midfield out of him, Carrick, Schneiderlin and Herrera.

Indeed. He cost a ridiculous amount of money, and it's crazy that it's the same player they didn't do enough to keep hold of just a few years ago. But I know who I would want in the center of my midfield out of him, Carrick, Schneiderlin and Herrera.

Larry, Curly and Mo would do a better job ;)

will carrick, schneirderlin and herrera be part of jose's plans?

I should imagine the first two will be. Perhaps not Herrera, Mourinho doesn't seem to like his central midfielders to be lightweight as he is, and Herrera has never really cemented a 1st team place at OT anyway.

I should imagine it will be Carrick and Pogba in the middle of the park with Rooney ahead of them, and a front three of Martial, Mkhitaryan and Ibrahimovic.

De Gea

Valencia/Darmian

Smalling

Bailly

Shaw

Carrick/Schneiderlin

Pogba

Rooney

Martial

Mkhitaryan

Ibrahimovic

Looks a very strong 11 to be fair to them.

I should imagine the first two will be. Perhaps not Herrera, Mourinho doesn't seem to like his central midfielders to be lightweight as he is, and Herrera has never really cemented a 1st team place at OT anyway.

I should imagine it will be Carrick and Pogba in the middle of the park with Rooney ahead of them, and a front three of Martial, Mkhitaryan and Ibrahimovic.

De Gea

Valencia/Darmian

Smalling

Bailly

Shaw

Carrick/Schneiderlin

Pogba

Rooney

Martial

Mkhitaryan

Ibrahimovic

Looks a very strong 11 to be fair to them.

No Rashford? I suppose given Jose not exactly having the best rep when it comes to young players he probably won't pick him.

A Carrick/Pogba combo might work but for me Carrick would be wasted playing deep

No Rashford? I suppose given Jose not exactly having the best rep when it comes to young players he probably won't pick him.

A Carrick/Pogba combo might work but for me Carrick would be wasted playing deep

That's where Carrick usually plays, taking the ball off the center-backs?

And Rashford will be used mainly as an impact player this season I think, unless Martial gets injured or shows poor form.

Man City were poor this evening and were rather fortunate to win the game. Guardiola has more work to do with them than many seem to believe.

Looking forward to Liverpool taking the Gooners apart on the counter tomorrow. :shifty:

Your playing Arsenal at the right time Beechy lad as they got no defence. lol. But i fully expect a 5-0 Arsenal win. :razz:

Archived