onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sean mountford

yorky valiant

Advert

I don't think people realise it yet but this very signing might spell the end of Port Vale F.C.

I'll be there tonight cheering on what we have left- Marc Richards and Tom Pope so that I can savour the last few years of our existence in the football league playing against the giants that are Huddersfield. SeO will look back and regret this.

Are you completely delusional?

As stated before, I thought you said SEO had failed and wasn't working, and now it's to blame for all of our financial woes and oot no point, no point whatsoever have you mentioned the millions in potential onvestment over the years that the board have shunned and ignored or the losses that they have made year after year long before SEO.

Just what planet are you on????

Anyway back to the thread - good luck to the lad and lets hope we've just found a diamond in the rough. They all have to start somewhere! As someone said previously, Ian Taylor?

"Here's a fact; the home crowd today was a reduction of 10% on last season....

Win the next 2 games, that 10% will be 5% or less. SEO is not effective. Deal with it."

Guess who said that on here on Saturday night, Richard?

You need to think carefully before you post conflicting statements. Otherwise people will think you don't know what you are talking about.

Why on earth hijack this thread to make some silly point?

Let's give this lad a chance. It's great to see a local lad with an opportunity like this.

I don't think people realise it yet but this very signing might spell the end of Port Vale F.C.

I'll be there tonight cheering on what we have left- Marc Richards and Tom Pope so that I can savour the last few years of our existence in the football league playing against the giants that are Huddersfield. SeO will look back and regret this.

so turning away 2 local millionaire business men is ok then oh well? :rolleyes:

Christ Richard..! The reason people are protesting via SEO is because there has been almost no investment in the pitch during V2001's tenure.

If the board had not turned the likes of Mo, Mike Newton, Mike Catlin, Earl Barrett, The Texas Consortium, The Selman Group etc.. (I could go on and on) SEO & Black and Gold would not exist today, so don't blame the fans for standing up to these idiots, if you want to blame someone for us signing non-league players blame the idiots who currently form the board.

Afc Wimbledon, a club formed a decade ago. A club who had a bumper gate of over 4000 on satdee. A club that has no shirt sponsor. A club that is about to sign Marcus Bent.

Port Vale. A club formed 135 years ago. A club whose attendance was missing around 700 on the figures of the last 4 seasons first home game. A club that has stands sponsored, a six figure shirt sponsor, advertising boards on the touchline. A club that has over 3000 season ticket holders. A club that had touching 3000 paying customers on satdee at over 20 quid a pop. A club that has to get rid of a player to bring one in. A club that can only sign kids. A club taking a massive gamble.

How on earth can SEO be blamed when it hasn't even happened to any kind of decent extent?

Where does our money go?

It beggars belief.

Afc Wimbledon, a club formed a decade ago. A club who had a bumper gate of over 4000 on satdee. A club that has no shirt sponsor. A club that is about to sign Marcus Bent.

Port Vale. A club formed 135 years ago. A club whose attendance was missing around 700 on the figures of the last 4 seasons first home game. A club that has stands sponsored, a six figure shirt sponsor, advertising boards on the touchline. A club that has over 3000 season ticket holders. A club that had touching 3000 paying customers on satdee at over 20 quid a pop. A club that has to get rid of a player to bring one in. A club that can only sign kids. A club taking a massive gamble.

How on earth can SEO be blamed when it hasn't even happened to any kind of decent extent?

Where does our money go?

It beggars belief.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::groupwavereversed: :groupwavereversed:

Yawn. Mo isn't interested in buying us anyway. Give the new chairman a chance! Go on Sean lad, I have faith in Mickey anyway. Prove them SeO lot that we don't need them :razz:

It's not just abut mo though is it. Yes Mo is the straw that broke the camels back, but SEO'rs are not just protesting about Mo, like I said previously it is lack of investment over 8 years cause of V2001 rule.

Archived