onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The future for SEO/B&G

AVIM

I will be glad to see the back of all the protesting because it's now taken all the focus away from what are the real issues like getting those idiots out of our club. Us fans now have to re- unite, support the team but pile the pressure upon the scrotes!===

The only option and the right one.

Advert

So because you don't have a clue on how to get rid of the board, a group is set up with the aim of encouraging Port Vale fans to not attend matches (only ever going to weaken the player budget and won't have any effect on the board). Great!

It is all pretty irrelevant anyway as it seems like it was all good at Vale Park yesterday. 6000 fans, stand sponsorships, executive boxes all sold out at a highe price, new prosperous catering deals, 2,500 people paying full whack on the day.

Very much business as usual at the Valiant headquarters

What player budget have we bought someone in the close season.If every thing is rosey in the garden why did we not beat massive club crawley who only had 10 men.But still every thing is fine just wait after about 10 matches when the season starts going down the pan.I suppose it will be the seo groups fault again and not the people who are ruining the club for the last 8 years at least.For the last time we are not against port vale we are against the men who have blocked every person who wants to invest the only reason they give is not suitable.

Guest superjoe

Until you bring in viable backers who do not have a hidden agenda and until you decide to drop the starve em out campaign and further more get behind the team instead of undermining them, you do not deserve nor will you get the backing of the majority of the Vale supporters. Your tactics have been shown to be wrong and yet you are too stubborn to admit it. Support the team.

It was as I predicted a march which turned out to be a damp squib. Barely 500 turned up for it and some of them only made the effort after fuelling themselves up with drink. The 5000 majority voted with their money and their vocal support for the team. It is time to call an end to your protest. Your tactics were all wrong. The vast majority of the supporters will not get behind a starve em out campaign or the ludicrous notion that we could trust Mr Chaudry. Let us get behind the team and hope that in time we can get backers who truly care about the club, its history and its supporters. Your methods were all wrong simple as that.

"Hope that in time we can get backers who truly care about the club" Well that sounds like a great plan. How long shall we wait? Until we are in the conference.

I shall remain SEO. Everyone is entitled to watch home games or not. It just frustrates me because the board are on their knees. An extra push with SEO would bring an end to this current board in a matter of months. But......

PD is on LinkedIN. He sets out his career. It shows he has 500 contacts which is good and that he started working life as a Divisional Sales Manager at Barloworld Handling, an engineering company for 10 years. He then became a Commercial Sales Manager at Wolves and was Commercial Director at Birmingham City for 5 years. He was Commercial Director at Derby County for a year before moving to Northants Cricket and of course now to Port Vale.

In terms of positions held PD has plenty of experience and he has now moved in to general senior management as an SEO with a backroom sales team doing most of the work. Some people on LinkedIn will set out their achievements as opposed to their jobs which is what I do some extent. However, that isn't easy when contacts want confidentiality.

So, overall I think it is easy for people to come of this site and rubbish others with hearsay information and we should be fair to the guy and give him the chance to demonstrate achievement.

PD is on LinkedIN. He sets out his career. It shows he has 500 contacts which is good and that he started working life as a Divisional Sales Manager at Barloworld Handling, an engineering company for 10 years. He then became a Commercial Sales Manager at Wolves and was Commercial Director at Birmingham City for 5 years. He was Commercial Director at Derby County for a year before moving to Northants Cricket and of course now to Port Vale.

In terms of positions held PD has plenty of experience and he has now moved in to general senior management as an SEO with a backroom sales team doing most of the work. Some people on LinkedIn will set out their achievements as opposed to their jobs which is what I do some extent. However, that isn't easy when contacts want confidentiality.

So, overall I think it is easy for people to come of this site and rubbish others with hearsay information and we should be fair to the guy and give him the chance to demonstrate achievement.

You obviously haven't read about the Nantwich Town debacle then? That doesn't sound to me like someone who has experience in a CEO role, never mind competence. I was all for giving him a chance but he really hasn't torn up any trees in a positive sense so far....

Until you bring in viable backers who do not have a hidden agenda and until you decide to drop the starve em out campaign and further more get behind the team instead of undermining them, you do not deserve nor will you get the backing of the majority of the Vale supporters. Your tactics have been shown to be wrong and yet you are too stubborn to admit it. Support the team.

my god you are blind!! of course the tactics ar correct, how else are we going to get rid of your pals bratt and oliver? ======

As far as I know the issues affecting Nantwich Town are a concern, but still under discussion. The issues started to become a conern before PD arrived. As an experienced auditor and counter fraud investigator I would want to see all the facts before reaching my judgement. Not that I have time to mind.

Good news folks, even PD is backing SEO!! :razz:

As far as I know the issues affecting Nantwich Town are a concern, but still under discussion. The issues started to become a conern before PD arrived. As an experienced auditor and counter fraud investigator I would want to see all the facts before reaching my judgement. Not that I have time to mind.

I think the sooner the Nantwich Town fiasco is sorted and they are paid the better.We won't ned them this season as our own 3g pitch will be installed by then.

Wow thats interesting.

You'd think an auditor would have spotted this!

Why should anyone need to 'bring' viable backers?

'Viable Backers' have been calling at the gate for years, only to be sent packing by the present board.

These people do not want the backing of the majority of the Vale supporters, it's for each fan to choose his/her own path. Ultimately as FBS states, it's what goes on on the pitch that will determine the fate of the current board. However, whilst you are happy to ride along there are those that aren't, that's their choice.

Archived