onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Micky to stand down

ValeMadrid87

It is the case that once Pope has signed that Adams said there will be no loan players and they will rely on youth instead.....however nothing is to be trusted and taken at face value with this Board of Directors.

Just as it seemed possible that Bratt and Oliver could resign and an interim Board of Lloyd,Sims,NLV and Adams could take temporary charge and if there is to be changes then at the moment Adams could be needed still to make the numbers up....Adams standing down is both too convenient and inconvenient if you get the meaning.

Advert

I got told he will resign as director on the 31st, only because he is worried if one of the players got sold he has enough time to try and get someone in.

That is interesting....and even though Pope is set to sign Adams is giving that goal-less wonder a trial......Marc Richards is the only player worth a few bob

but would the Board of Directors do something against the best interests of Port Vale just to survive and protect their positions.

Anyway once Adams stands down then he can concentrate on delivering some of that "mid-table magic".

Micky shouldnt even be on the board. he should be concentrating on getting the team ready for the upcoming season. Who does he think he is? Dario?:laugh:

He shouldn't be on the board your right but he went on for the right reasons, so that we don't loose our best players, I think he has concentrated on getting the team ready to be honest.

September should be interesting then.... no board decisions... no contracts

If I remember correctly there was a motion at the EGM to reduce the minimum board numbers to 3..... shame the directors voted against it.... would have saved them a lot of problems.

I think quite a few people on here owe him an apology, saying he's an idiot and stupid ect, when in actual fact he did it for the reasons he stated well done micky!

I think you will find it was MA's own quote that has been used against him..... "Im not that clever/smart."... or similar

Micky shouldnt even be on the board. he should be concentrating on getting the team ready for the upcoming season. Who does he think he is? Dario?:laugh:

What team? If Micky had not gone onto the board then we would not have had a team and I for one would be dreading Saturday. Thanks to his actions we have a better squad now than we did this time last year. Maybe people will show a little more faith going forward.

Thanks Micky for giving us something to look forward too.

I think quite a few people on here owe him an apology, saying he's an idiot and stupid ect, when in actual fact he did it for the reasons he stated well done micky!

I applaud Micky for his decision,but how many people would be happy if a certain American deal would have gone through whilst he was/is a board member sponsored by an ex- director?

If Micky hadn't of been on the board for this period we would be starting the season with 15 senior players. Its a good job he did because the board situation isn't going to be sorted any time soon. It looks like Micky will stand down at the end of the transfer window- which sounds right to me.

Then the club have until January to get a working board sorted.

One issue though- what would the policy be on emergency loans (IE- outside the transfer window) if we didn't have a full board?

The chances are we will loan a player or two at some point.

Archived