onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

USA Consortium (Or somebody else?)

Mario

Looking at it logically, I doubt the whole of the grant would need to be paid back to anyone because the bulk of the building is being used for exactly the purpose for which the grant was given. Advantage West Midlands was the tool used by the government to give regional development money to the area - the grants were public money so I assume the government could claim it back. With common sense on all sides, I doubt it would come to that but who knows.

All seems fairly reasonable especially now the man who caused the initial problem has thankfully departed.

Advert

Read back why the trust left VP' date=' it was because of one person and that wasn't NS or PW.[/quote']

You may think that but you dont know that... you could be right... or wrong.... the problem is because the trust own the buildings not because one person left under a cloud.

You may think that but you dont know that... you could be right... or wrong.... the problem is because the trust own the buildings not because one person left under a cloud.

Currently it is indeed.

The whole sorry mess started because one underperforming ignorant and arrogant member of the trust wouldn't leave / couldn't be ousted. What I was saying in response to Jacko's post is that now thankfully this person has gone there could possibly be a reasonable opportunity to resolve this specific issue in a satisfactory manner as she suggests.

Currently it is indeed.

The whole sorry mess started because one underperforming ignorant and arrogant member of the trust wouldn't leave / couldn't be ousted. What I was saying in response to Jacko's post is that now thankfully this person has gone there could possibly be a reasonable opportunity to resolve this specific issue in a satisfactory manner as she suggests.

He has been out of the club for ages but it seems nothing has been done to resolve the issue.Had it been sorted then perhaps a deal could have been done.

Currently it is indeed.

I'm not sure how the Chairman's dispute with Jim Cooper has anything to do with the shop issue????

I'm not sure how the Chairman's dispute with Jim Cooper has anything to do with the shop issue????

Clearly I'm not explaining this very well :)

The original issue was Cooper.

Now he's exited for good hopefully there can be reasonable common ground found to resolve other issues such as this as Pete's a reasonable person and hopefully Norman will be to as his main issue with the trust from day 1 was the aforementioned Cooper.

Clearly I'm not explaining this very well :)

The original issue was Cooper.

Now he's exited for good hopefully there can be reasonable common ground found to resolve other issues such as this as Pete's a reasonable person and hopefully Norman will be to as his main issue with the trust from day 1 was the aforementioned Cooper.

But this is what Pete has been trying to do for a while without success? I'm not sure how the presence or otherwise of Jim Cooper should have stopped the Chairman discussing this issue with Pete?

But this is what Pete has been trying to do for a while without success? I'm not sure how the presene or otherwise of Jim Cooper should have stopped the Chairman discussing this issue with Pete?

I'd imagine the chairman has remained unhappy with the trust following their initial backing of Cooper so he's probably been belligerent in dealing with anything the trust approached him with. I know a lot of successful businessmen, as I'm sure we all do that once you cross in their eyes can be a pig to deal with, rightly or wrongly.

I'd imagine the chairman has remained unhappy with the trust following their initial backing of Cooper so he's probably been belligerent in dealing with anything the trust approached him with. I know a lot of successful businessmen' date=' as I'm sure we all do that once you cross in their eyes can be a pig to deal with, rightly or wrongly.[/quote']

Clearly wrongly.

But this is what Pete has been trying to do for a while without success? I'm not sure how the presence or otherwise of Jim Cooper should have stopped the Chairman discussing this issue with Pete?

No point knocking Jean.Just wasting time.

Archived