onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

10,000 years of support lost!!!

Amos

Advert

the 10,000 years to me represents the most telling figuire of those that have been produced by all sides during the last few years

it stands out to me that the club is in urgent need of help and should serve to open even the most blinkered eyes

john/tom, i would add at the bottom of the advert (if not already done)

to add your name and years to the wall then your email and contact number

as i believe their are many out there who will not know anything about the wall until they see your advert

We have got too the magic 10,000 years of support lost with the wall of discontent!!

All the names will be published hopefully on the site soon so that everyone can check there name is on there.

A big thankyou too everyone who has emailed me/pm'ed and what not, the wall will go into the sentinel next week... and we will show this board that we are not happy!!

Well done everyone! ===

Do you need ££ contributions for the ad?

Perhaps donations could be done via OVF, with Rob's permission.

We have got too the magic 10,000 years of support lost with the wall of discontent!!

All the names will be published hopefully on the site soon so that everyone can check there name is on there.

A big thankyou too everyone who has emailed me/pm'ed and what not, the wall will go into the sentinel next week... and we will show this board that we are not happy!!

Well done everyone! ===

how many names make up this 10,000 year support?

over 400 and rising and yes having spoke to advertising today I think we will need contributions although I was told we could maybe get a good deal if we can involve editorial and run it as a story

The main person I need to speak to is unfortunately off sick so I,m hoping I can speak with then tomorow poss wed

They are taling telephone numbers but the ship has,nt sailed yet!!!

Archived