onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

10,000 years of support lost!!!

Amos

Advert

I'm sorry but even though I back the Wall I refuse to give any of my money to a local newspaper that refuses to back the will of our noble cause as we can all see which side of the SEO campaign this excuse of a publication stands. All we SEO warriors should boycott this provincial and biased rag as charging us £4000 for the privilege of championing our cause is taking the p i s s!

Contact Smith Davis Press with the Story , see if ex Director Dave Smith wants to cover it, if he does it could then get syndicated out to loads of nationals and also the local TV, that in turn creates more interest then you'll probably have the Sentinel coming knocking on your door with cap in hand and you can charge them for a story.

They're only around the corner from you 01782 829850

http://www.smith-davis.co.uk/homepage.html

They are talking telephone numbers for the cost(nearly £4,000 plus vat) and ive e-mailed Martin Tideswell, Steve Shaw and Peter Smith to see if they would feature it as a story but apperently its a politcal Hot Potatoe that would show the Sentinel as supporting it which I think is a load of poo.....its afecting thousands of people and they dont see it as a newsworthy story

I spoke to Steve Shaw today and he told me they would,nt run it!!!

So the only way we can get it published is to maybe go down the donations route

I have sent the wall to ROBF and he says he will post it up on here when he can and see if we can use OVF,s paypal account

Anybody who has any influence on the sentinel please feel free to contact me....i,m very dissapointed at the mo we have put a lot of work into it

Maybe we could get the club to ask the Sentinel to send them an invoice? :shifty::razz:

A £4000 share purchase would be a better way to spend the money. It really isn't surprising that the Sentinel are making it difficult to publish the WOD is it.

Errr hello, buying shares is rather difficult at the mo as our wonderful directors could veto anything that is connected with those "morons". Where have you been for the last 6 months???? :shutup::shutup:

Errr hello, buying shares is rather difficult at the mo as our wonderful directors could veto anything that is connected with those "morons". Where have you been for the last 6 months???? :shutup::shutup:

Yeah, if a group of fans got together to purchase shares, publicised this fact on here, in The Sentinel and on Radio Stoke and went down the Club Shop with Matt Sandoz, Martin Tideswell and a microphone I really can see Mike Lloyd coming out and saying no to the purchase can you? Get real.

Yeah, if a group of fans got together to purchase shares, publicised this fact on here, in The Sentinel and on Radio Stoke and went down the Club Shop with Matt Sandoz, Martin Tideswell and a microphone I really can see Mike Lloyd coming out and saying no to the purchase can you? Get real.

Yeah, I mean, that'd be like two local businessmen offering to put hundreds of thousands of pounds into a cash-strapped club and being turned down flat. Couldn't happen could it.

Wall update.........Martin Tideswell has e-mailed me and was suprised that the sentinel wouldnt cover it as a story....he has,nt fully confirmed it yet but he did mention that his column will be in fridays or sat paper and he would try and support it so I have e-mailed him a copy of the wall

Wall update.........Martin Tideswell has e-mailed me and was suprised that the sentinel wouldnt cover it as a story....he has,nt fully confirmed it yet but he did mention that his column will be in fridays or sat paper and he would try and support it so I have e-mailed him a copy of the wall

Soooooooooooo disappointed senile wont print it. If all SEO's put in a fiver (like me) we should be able to get a billboard for a month or two.

Archived