onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Cov 1 Vale 0

melv

Some idiotic behaviour in the ground then more in the car park at the end of the game. I just don't understand what they think they are achieving by it other than give the club a bad name?

Sadly the club continue to only pay lip service to actually dealing with these utter morons who are fast growing in numbers & causing problems both home & away.

Idlile to say its purely down to Norman but unfortunately these scumbags have been well known to successive owners & yet the club have done zilch in reality to deal with them & then wonder why the police bills are high.

Sadly until the fa take action & force the club to play behind closed doors only then will they actually take proper action.

Its known where they gather, where they will be & who they are....yet still the club does nothing....that in itself is shameful & sullies the support from the majority like yourself.

Advert

Sorry that's utter horse ****, why were they trying to get at kids inside the ground.

Let's stop make no excuses for this filth and accept that the one common denominator in all of this are our morons. Bring a sympathiser and diverting the attention away from these scumbags does us no favours whatsoever.

The so called kids that were goading the vale fans were aged 20 - 40.

Completely agree, their behaviour trying to get at kids and corporate ticket holders today was just shameful and mindless. They are subhuman filth that are giving us decent fans a truly appalling reputation. The sooner they are expunged from PVFC for good the better.

I would love one of the filth bags to come on here and try and string two words together to defend their moronic actions....

By kids, do you mean the group of twenty year olds in the corner who constantly goaded our fans throughout and by corporate ticket holders do you mean that middle aged drunk who broke through the stewards coming across to Vale fans and single handily managing to create all that fuss.

I'm not defending the idiots but come on rep , you make it sound like it was all one way and it simply wasn't and rarely is.

Sorry that's utter horse ****, why were they trying to get at kids inside the ground.

Let's stop make no excuses for this filth and accdept that the one common denominator in all of this are our morons. Bring a sympathiser and diverting the attention away from these scumbags does us no favours whatsoever.

We are no different from any other team, people like to have fun in different ways.

I thought that, they didn't look like junior ticket holders to me, especially the one with his shirt off slapping his beer gut.

So the young kids from Coventry have beards,moustaches,tattoos,beer guts.Mmmmm is Coventry being used for some top secret medical experiment.Are they putting some sort of rapid aging chemicals into the water in the Coventry area?

Got back about anhour ago.

IMHO Coventry didn't deserve to win, we deserved at least a point today, the only criticism I have is that if we had a better forward line we would have definitely come away with all 3 points.

I think any genuine Coventry fan would be very relieved to actually have 3 points from the game. I thought that they were quite poor seeing their position in the league, we closed them down well, pressed them when we didn't have the ball, we put them under pressure and we created chances.

The highlights on the scoreboard at half time said it all as it just showed a constant barrage of vale attacks at their goal including AJ's effort that hit the post.

2nd half they huffed and puffed but we weathered their storm until they scored which was against the run of play, but, I thought the shot took a slight deflection that stopped Alnwick getting a solid hand on it so it ended up in the net.

We had 2 decent shouts for a penalty in the last 10 minutes but they were dismissed be the ref.

I thought the subs should have been made earlier approx (60/70 minutes) and I would have taken Daniel off instead of AJ, moved foley over to the wing and gone 442.

Overall we played very very well against a team who are near the top, we gave a great account of ourselves but just didn't take any our many chances count whereas Coventy took their only real chance of the game and stole all 3 points.

Compare this to bookworms and b and w following posts and its quite obvious who dicko was on about.

Great post

Archived