onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Cov 1 Vale 0

melv

I don't deny he's a bit of a miss for the team. At this level pace will always cause trouble for the opposition. I just don't think he would guarantee us any extra points, and if so, certainly not many at all.

He wouldn't have guaranteed points due to his 1 goal and 0 assists, but since he's gone Dicko has looked more at risk due to Encohs tracking back and Uche always linked up well with him which he's struggling with at the moment. Also the main thing is he gives us entertainment. When he's on the pitch you're getting what you pay for.

Advert

You want look at it yourself! It has some facts on there that might be on interest to happy clappers like yourself. 0 shots on target and we lost the game by the way!

I'm not a happy clapper at all.Thats the very first time that I have ever been called a happy clapper.

I'm not a happy clapper at all.Thats the very first time that I have ever been called a happy clapper.

Funny how you can't argue my facts though isn't it? To not have a shot on target in professional football is literally disgraceful! Rob Page should refund every vale fan the ticket price out of this own wages because quite frankly he doesn't deserve any and that is not the first time it had happened is it?

You want look at it yourself! It has some facts on there that might be on interest to happy clappers like yourself. 0 shots on target and we lost the game by the way!

But as Vale fans we have to accept whatever results we get and not moan, or we aren't real fans.

We aren't allowed to want a better Vale, we have to sit here, be quiet, and pretend we are enjoying rubbish, because that is the Vale way.

smurfies and pagies barmie armie clap clap clap

Funny how you can't argue my facts though isn't it? To not have a shot on target in professional football is literally disgraceful! Rob Page should refund every vale fan the ticket price out of this own wages because quite frankly he doesn't deserve any and that is not the first time it had happened is it?

I suggest that you have a look at my opening post.

A much better performance today against Coventry.Showed a lot better attitude,worked hard.Vale better team first half Cov took the second half.Vale really do still need a good goal scorer.Vale did well don't think deserved to lose though.Well done Vale great to see the team battle and put the effort in.

I suggest that you have a look at my opening post.

A much better performance today against Coventry.Showed a lot better attitude,worked hard.Vale better team first half Cov took the second half.Vale really do still need a good goal scorer.Vale did well don't think deserved to lose though.Well done Vale great to see the team battle and put the effort in.

Vale really need a new manager.

Vale really need a new manager.

Don't disagree with that.But how can that happen?

Smurf won't pay out for a new manager.He won't pay him off.Because he wants to sell the club.It will be very difficult to sell the club without a manager.(unless we manage to get a very rich buyer willing to put millions into the club).

But as Vale fans we have to accept whatever results we get and not moan, or we aren'tenjoyingrrubbish reallyWe aren't allowed to want a better Vale, we have to sit here, be quiet, and pretend we are enjoying rubbish, because that is the Vale way.

smurfies and pagies barmie armie clap clap clap

There is wanting a better vale which im sure we all do but how is bandw posts helping that?

There is wanting a better vale which im sure we all do but howis not telling the manager to f off you p**** enjoyin rubbish?

Never told the manager to eff off, and never would. I'd never do anything apart from show support whilst the players are playing. I actually really like Rob Page, and would be sad to see him go.

I just get annoyed at this acceptance of mid-table League 1 in the worst League 1 I have ever seen. All these platitudes about playing well means nothing when you can't have a shot on target and have lost 8 out of 12 away games.

I'm sure that, despite my attendance home and away and support for years, these opinions somehow make me less of a fan than everyone else because we should accept mediocrity as 'thats where we have historically been'. Don't worry though, as Page said, we 'hope' to be in the Championship in '3 years'.

Let the good times roll.

He wouldn't have guaranteed points due to his 1 goal and 0 assists, but since he's gone Dicko has looked more at risk due to Encohs tracking back and Uche always linked up well with him which he's struggling with at the moment. Also the main thing is he gives us entertainment. When he's on the pitch you're getting what you pay for.

You're only backing up my point! Which was that although he and his pace is a miss, he certainly wouldn't have guaranteed us anything as someone seemed to suggest.

Sadly the club continue to only pay lip service to actually dealing with these utter morons who are fast growing in numbers & causing problems both home & away.

Idlile to say its purely down to Norman but unfortunately these scumbags have been well known to successive owners & yet the club have done zilch in reality to deal with them & then wonder why the police bills are high.

Sadly until the fa take action & force the club to play behind closed doors only then will they actually take proper action.

Its known where they gather, where they will be & who they are....yet still the club does nothing....that in itself is shameful & sullies the support from the majority like yourself.

Out of interest, where do you think they 'gather' ?

Then you will not be going for a while to come then.

Look at the reality.

Smurf cannot sack Page. Think sensibly. The club is up for sale. Smurf would have to pay Page off and then he would need to replace him. Both of these things will cost an awful lot of money. Ask yourself, why would Smurf invest money into a project that he wants rid of? It makes no business sense.

Smurf will not spend any more money on the club. He's trying his best to make his money back, not lose even more cash.

Until Smurf finds a buyer, we are stuck with Page.

I sincerely believe that the first thing any new owners will do, is to sack Page and bring in their own people.

If Rob Page has any amount of gumption, then he realises he is safe for the foreseeable future.

Chances of finding a buyer willing to repay smurf debt = remote, chances of finding a buyer willing to repay his debt as attendances and league position plumits = nil

Archived