onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sat 31st Oct 2015, Port Vale v Shrewsbury, pre-match comments, the match itself

Fosse69

Time to change the captain.as he ain't getting the results .

Duffy as captain or Foley who upto yet as been consistently decent .

Goalkeeper change as first goal he wasn't on his toes and out claim the ball the lad who put it in was 4 yards out purkiss was equally to blame and dicko should have stopped the cross from coming in.

Goalkeeper should have been out !

Hopper cause as much as he didn't look upto it i saw a player who was trying link with dodds on one occasion .

Yates comes in as he puts a better ball in than.dicko.

Johnson why not i like him not that i don't like alnwick his general shotstopping his great but he his rooted this line at all times and quite frankly doesn't fill me with hope from set plays !!

Would love to know what Alnwick was supposed to do with a header from 3 yards out for their first goal. Have you not got eyes? Alnwick has been arguably our best player this season. By your logic we might as well play 0-0-10 because with 10 strikers on the pitch we are guaranteed lots of goals.

Please, for the love of god, do two things for me:

1) Give Championship Manager a rest. Just because you've taken Woking to the Champions League final doesn't mean you are a tactical genius.

2) Learn basic spelling and grammar- its ****** embarrassing.

Advert

Would love to know what Alnwick was supposed to do with a header from 3 yards out for their first goal. Have you not got eyes? Alnwick has been arguably our best player this season. By your logic we might as well play 0-0-10 because with 10 strikers on the pitch we are guaranteed lots of goals.

1) Give Championship Manager a rest. Just because you've taken Woking to the Champions League final doesn't mean you are a tactical genius.

Fuzzy calm down lad i do apologise for not been as great as u at grammer .

What u swearing for .

Its my opinion pal if u dont like it put yours ,i aint got a problem with your views but i have got a problem with Vale losing any game .

Whatever the team is i want c a team who r hurt by losing to the likes of big clubs like Colchester and Burton and against Blackpool reserves.

Im hurt r u ,u hurt if u love ,id never be accepting of what i witnessed on sat .

To me it was a team who were feeling sorry for themselves when we went down to ten men.

Its history now and i expect a performance 100 times better this sat.

R u up for it i will be .

But it doesnt matter if we r its down to them who wear the black and white shirts .

Could have picked ten random folk out the away following who would have given more last sat it was rubbish .

Depending on player availability I'd like to see us go back to a similar set up to the start of the season. Patient, keep hold of the ball, few chances created but even fewer conceded, and back to the 4-4-1-1 with perhaps Hooper up top.

Really no need for that mate!

VFIA is well known on here for being entertaining and his heart is genuinely in the Vale. OK, he maybe not the best at spelling and punctuation but then there are so many of us who were dragged up by Stoke on Trent education that may leave a lot to be desired. He is a fellow Valiant and deserves respect(even though some of us may dislike or indeed argue with his opinions).

The points he tries to make are clear for all to understand, no matter what unorganised state he makes of it in sentences, paragraphs etc, etc. Give him a break!

Some of their fans are painting Vale Park as some place of 'terror' and are concerned about showing their Colours.:ohmy:

Come on, Vale Park isn't that bad or intimidating place to come and visit, surely?!:unsure: Since when did Vale Park ever resemble a 'notorious' away day?

http://blueandamber.proboards.com/thread/91343/best-park-vale-nxt-week

Probably since the hold the line game!

Your post is embarrassing.

Some of their fans are painting Vale Park as some place of 'terror' and are concerned about showing their Colours.:ohmy:

Come on, Vale Park isn't that bad or intimidating place to come and visit, surely?!:unsure: Since when did Vale Park ever resemble a 'notorious' away day?

http://blueandamber.proboards.com/thread/91343/best-park-vale-nxt-week

If I was one of their fans, I wouldn't wear my colours to Vale Park! We do have more of our share of nutjobs and have history with Shrews- not that I consider football violence to be anything other than horrific

Spot on a pathetic and embarrasing post about another genuine vale fan! (and I've met him, decent bloke).
VFIA also tends to give reasons for his opinions, and does not just mouth off. Phonetic spelling is a feature used in "text" messaging and can quite easily slip into ordinary messaging.

Aplogies to valefaninalsager for yesterday's over-aggressive post. Was a bit tiddled last night- cant remember writing it!

Dropping Alnwick was a ridiculous suggestion but my response was inappropriate.

Carry on sharing your team selections because your posts are often quite entertaining.

Aplogies to valefaninalsager for yesterday's over-aggressive post. Was a bit tiddled last night- cant remember writing it!

Dropping Alnwick was a ridiculous suggestion but my response was inappropriate.

Carry on sharing your team selections because your posts are often quite entertaining.

Thats better, love back in the Vale ranks probably wont last long on here ;)

UTV

Archived