onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sat 17th Oct 2015. Port Vale v Peterborough U, pre-match comments, the match itself

Fosse69

I'm not on a high horse, just pointing out facts to counter the never ending torrent of bull**** that streams from your keyboard.

If someone had attended every league home game this season, they'd have seen us get 11 points from 6 games (automatic promotion form), scoring an average of almost 2 goals per game, and would be pretty chuffed with what they'd seen and be proud of the team.

"Get destroyed on every corner". We have conceded the 5th fewest goals in the entire division.

You have already been revealed to be a liar when you state which games you attend and a fool for slating the performance against Sheffield United ("serious questions must be asked of Page again"). What kind of 'fan' decides not to attend a game because the team lost the previous game? What kind of fan gloats after a defeat, saying how glad they were to have stayed at home with some wine rather than turn up and support the lads?

I wonder how many corners Michael has personally seen us concede......

Advert

id go for

alnwick

purkiss, streete, duffy, dicko

moore, foley, birchall, andoh

uche, Daniel

with hooper, brown, o connor, mcgivern Johnson on the bench

Birchall central midfield the games where he has played well v Burton.7-1 and Tranmere away 1-0 he did very well there maybe he just aint a right half .

Maybe worth a look at for 45 mins then Oconnor the other 45 if we easing him back .

Daniel is a good option occassionally his performances suggest he aint quite got enough about him.score the goals necessary to get all the occassional supporters wanting come often .

Doddsy puts a lot in and will help the midfield out ,also is capable of crashing.shot after shot into the net as we have seen on many occassions ,Daniel has scored probably 2 in his Vale career at home and after watching.him i.can.c why .

A striker with a full set of teeth is not really brave enough put his head in where it hurts .

Uche and Dodds for me .

Birchall central midfield the games where he has played well v Burton.7-1 and Tranmere away 1-0 he did very well there maybe he just aint a right half .

Maybe worth a look at for 45 mins then Oconnor the other 45 if we easing him back .

Daniel is a good option occassionally his performances suggest he aint quite got enough about him.score the goals necessary to get all the occassional supporters wanting come often .

Doddsy puts a lot in and will help the midfield out ,also is capable of crashing.shot after shot into the net as we have seen on many occassions ,Daniel has scored probably 2 in his Vale career at home and after watching.him i.can.c why .

A striker with a full set of teeth is not really brave enough put his head in where it hurts .

Uche and Dodds for me .

Agreed

We got no chance in this one, we can't score and get destroyed on every corner plus they are very much on the up plus we are without our best player! Everyone gonna hammer me again but no chance I'm paying £22 to watch that but football is so fickle had we beat Sarfend I would have gone so this is the problem with vale and fans not wanting to go and I'm sure there's many more like me. I'm sure Hobblesworth goona be climbing on that high horse of his about this topic but it's the brutal trough of the matter that fans won't pay stupid money see a bunch that only turn up when they want which normally means against the bigger teams for vale, I honestly think a confident Posh gonna rip us a new one.

Don't Worry Michael I dont attend attend any home games now, why? thats simple I havn't seen a vale win for ages, nearly a season or so. I wont travel a 7 hour round trip when I'm not confident the players will turn up. When I have attended the players don't perform and lose. The last game was Swindon away, I left before the end so missed the penalty at the end.

I'm not complaining about how the season has panned out because the squad and page are doing far better than I ever expected. I just feel the club could do more to tighten up the back door.

Don't Worry Michael I dont attend attend any home games now, why? thats simple I havn't seen a vale win for ages, nearly a season or so. I wont travel a 7 hour round trip when I'm not confident the players will turn up. When I have attended the players don't perform and lose. The last game was Swindon away, I left before the end so missed the penalty at the end.

I'm not complaining about how the season has panned out because the squad and page are doing far better than I ever expected. I just feel the club could do more to tighten up the back door.

But we have the 5th best defence in the league?

Archived