onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

centre of excellence (how important ?)

Advert

is there anyone on here who has any breakdown on how the money is used ?

what does the age range for children start at , re joining , as my nephew is interested. however i would want to know how the money is used if i am making donations, towards this funding ? surely there must be some sort of funding matrix available to look at ?

Ask Mark when he finds the Holy Grail

Vital for growth in terms of the first team and future revenue and should be improved before anything else in my opinion.

But we aint got any money, vital I agree 100%, but with the clueless 3, we will have to wait. Weeks, months, years go by and thank you.

I spent the last 6 months watching the S of Ex.

The coaches are all top notch,the lads have their kit washed but have to pay for it at the begining of the season(shirts,shorts,socks),think their boots are paid for by PVFC?

The pitches they train on ( behind the bycars end) are quite good and the lads are coached on wednesdays and fridays,they play home games on sunday mornings at newcastle,gordon banks centre.I think they start playing from under 9's to under 16's,then go onto the youth team before the become pro's

This years u15's have some fantastic prospects according to my sources,maybe 6 or 7 with excellent chances of making pro's.

Maybe some support from vale fans would be a help?

both in vocal or finance would be a fantastic boost for the club?

If your looking to support a team this season

why not go along??

The coaches are all top notch,the lads have their kit washed but have to pay for it at the begining of the season(shirts,shorts,socks),think their boots are paid for by PVFC?

The pitches they train on ( behind the bycars end) are quite good and the lads are coached on wednesdays and fridays,they play home games on sunday mornings at newcastle,gordon banks centre.I think they start playing from under 9's to under 16's,then go onto the youth team before the become pro's

This years u15's have some fantastic prospects according to my sources,maybe 6 or 7 with excellent chances of making pro's.

why not go along??

Maybe give me some thing to do, are the games Saturday mornings ?

My reference was that the parents work very hard to raise money, if I was one of the parents I would want a full break down of how the money is spent.

I am not accusing any one, just making a point that an open and transparent board should be able to give information and assurances [ they may well have done ]

Well according to Bill anyone can have a look at the accounts.

Then again this is our learned chairman, sole of discretion and "err well yer know, whatever I say I'm a liar er yer know. It's que sera sera isn't it, what will be will be!":rolleyes:

Well according to Bill anyone can have a look at the accounts.

Then again this is our learned chairman, sole of discretion and "err well yer know, whatever I say I'm a liar er yer know. It's que sera sera isn't it, what will be will be!":rolleyes:

It should all be very simple Id imagine

Im a member of two fishing clubs,we manage to discuss club finances every month at the meetings, bank balances are given as are details of expenditure, we all know where we stand, do the childrens parents know where they stand ??

timiniho, might not be a bad idea tbh.

with regards to the c of e what sort of strike rate for becoming pro footballers do they have ? not necessarily talking of those who just stay at vale but any who show real potential and are maybe snapped up by other clubs also?

not sure how to post a reply on here??

we lost a good 14year old to everton in the last two years

..they paid us £30,000 maximum allowed for him

funny enough (not really) he was in the england u16's squad last year!!

maybe one in ten gets to the first team? (paynter,Birchall)

maybe the best known?

They kick off at 11am sundays,maybe about 4 teams at home

4 away against wolves,wrexham,shrewsbury etc

why not go along??

I dont want to sound too negative but I would love to help but the funds being raised for the youth team can not be guaranteed going into that area of the club

If they sold a lad to Everton for 30k then why did the families and parents have to raise 60k....did the money go straight back in to the Centre of Excellence or was it used to cover the Boards incompetence.

It costs a lot of dosh to run the centre of excellence,dont know where the money went??Im just a fan!!

I know that Billy Bells transit is on its knees !!

Archived