onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Today's games

CambridgeDon

Advert

No

Reserves game

Did u go to see Jak Mccourt when he was playing in the reserves for Leicester city with rob page before we signed him?. Quality player.

Have u have been to any non league games recently? To find some more gems who got the potiential to shine e.g JJ hooper. Rob page did say he was interested in signing some more non league players. I hear Dayle Southwell from Boston Utd has been impressing football league clubs recently. Here's the link : http://www.lincolnshireecho.co.uk/Football-League-scouts-descend-Boston-United/story-27665870-detail/story.html

Did u go to see Jak Mccourt when he was playing in the reserves for Leicester city with rob page before we signed him?. Quality player.

Have u have been to any non league games recently? To find some more gems who got the potiential to shine e.g JJ hooper. Rob page did say he was interested in signing some more non league players. I hear Dayle Southwell from Boston Utd has been impressing football league clubs recently. Here's the link : http://www.lincolnshireecho.co.uk/Football-League-scouts-descend-Boston-United/story-27665870-detail/story.html

I have been to see many LC games as l live nearby but mainly to watch Tom Hopper who l tried to bring to Vale

I have been to see many LC games as l live nearby but mainly to watch Tom Hopper who l tried to bring to Vale

Has Joe Dodoo and Chaudry from leicester city reserves impressed you at all? I know Joe Dodoo scored a hat trick against Bury on his debut in the capital one cup first round. I thought we would try to get him on loan. :).

Swindon manage to keep finding new players as well,Jordan Turnbull was the only player in the line-up at Crewe today who played in the play-off final at Wembley against Preston?

I agree they do keep finding new players easily. Stephens played in the playoff final. Swindon have let their second best goal scorer from last season Michael Smith go to Barnsley. They bought Wes thomas from Birmingham city on loan and Nicky ajose on a 3 year deal this week. I thought Swindon would be a weaker side now. Some of their big boys have left as well e.g Fotheringham GK and Andy williams. They also lost Nathan Byrne to Wolves on deadline day.

I agree they do keep finding new players easily. Stephens played in the playoff final. Swindon have let their second best goal scorer from last season Michael Smith go to Barnsley. They bought Wes thomas from Birmingham city on loan and Nicky ajose on a 3 year deal this week. I thought Swindon would be a weaker side now. Some of their big boys have left as well e.g Fotheringham GK and Andy williams. They also lost Nathan Byrne to Wolves on deadline day.

Jack Stephens wasn't in the Swindon squad today,he's at Middlesborough.

Nice to see Crewe settle into their rightful spot in the league, long may it continue! The wigan game looks tougher all of a sudden next week given their fightback against Chesterfield but can they find a way past a rested iron curtain of Duffy and Inniss?

With a week between games I would rather have seen yesterdays game go ahead to keep the momentum going, a win yesterday, whilst not guaranteed would have seen us going into the Wigan game in better shape, both in terms of morale and fitness.

Archived