onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

For the old lags on here, I just wanna say

grey_man

If it makes you feel better, I'd just like to say we older farts down the road haven't entirely forgotten about you plucky no-hopers. I know you're less the noisy neighbour these days, and more the annoying family we met on holiday who are still try to keep in touch, but I for one still feel the occasional bit of nostalgia for the days when you thought you competed with us.

And at least you're not Crewe.

Advert

If it makes you feel better, I'd just like to say we older farts down the road haven't entirely forgotten about you plucky no-hopers. I know you're less the noisy neighbour these days, and more the annoying family we met on holiday who are still try to keep in touch, but I for one still feel the occasional bit of nostalgia for the days when you thought you competed with us.

You were always the bigger club, but on the pitch we wupped your backsides and that's where it matters.

more the annoying family we met on holiday who are still try to keep in touch,

And you're the formerly annoying neighbours who happened to win the lottery and now live in a different world... :razz:

I still feel nostalgia for the days when football leagues were decided on the pitch and not by how much TV companies pay for the product... :shutup:

Still, at least you're not Chelsea... :rolleyes:

G'day GM, it's been ages but great to hear from you. You are one of the very few Stokies to feature in our OVF poems.

Keep on the bricks now :D

They still can't handle how we destroyed them in the last Potteries Derby.Luckily your chairman didn't take offence when you tried to smash the ground up."Coates Out" written all over the wall in Stoke wasn't it.If you want some help in getting rid of a board of directors pay a visit to the intelligent part of the city,we'll fill you in.

Grey man must have been on the pies or lard sarnies! Brain needs adjusting after only 1 game so far. We of the Valiant faith are optimists and prefer to quietly go about our business building up a club that gradually comes to the top of the pile. Our few pennies we spend can assemble a decent Team to follow, unlike some that rely on Big Bucks Betting Empire magnates or TV hand outs.

Enjoy what small crumbs of pleasure you get grey man and keep looking over that shoulder of yours........ the Vale are on the upgrade and we'll be up there one day, through our hard work, diligent spending and creative football on the park.

And you're the formerly annoying neighbours who happened to win the lottery and now live in a different world... :razz:

Indeed. Live in a different world but still have no class and look like a bunch of chavvy lottery winners from Bentilee who've bought a house in Cheshire!

I still feel nostalgia for the days when football leagues were decided on the pitch and not by how much TV companies pay for the product... :shutup:

Still, at least you're not Chelsea... :rolleyes:

Not yet. :) Although some of our fans are showing worrying signs of 'entitlement' like they've forgotten where we've come from. ie your level :razz:

Indeed. Live in a different world but still have no class and look like a bunch of chavvy lottery winners from Bentilee who've bought a house in Cheshire!

By coincidence my dad's family is originally from Blurton, Geordie miners who came down to work at Hem Heath. And I now live in Cheshire, so that's two reasons for me to look down my nose at you.

I'd rather be Crewe than SCFC

They still can't handle how we destroyed them in the last Potteries Derby.Luckily your chairman didn't take offence when you tried to smash the ground up."Coates Out" written all over the wall in Stoke wasn't it.If you want some help in getting rid of a board of directors pay a visit to the intelligent part of the city,we'll fill you in.

Your spelling and grammar is OK but your punctuation is appalling. 6/10

Archived