onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

For the old lags on here, I just wanna say

grey_man

This is thin stuff indeed. Is there anybody else who can do a better job? Where's Glenn? Where's sage? Where's LoveRapt? Where'sRobF? Where's AR?

Thin is a word not often used by your lot.

Perhaps they have all lost interest in Port Vale and spend huge amounts of their time posting on their tiny rivals pathetic offering for a website, the Oatflake, as Stoke are so mesmerising. Oh, perhaps not, something the wrong way round there.......

Advert

Hughes has done a cracking job in transforming Stoke and they now have a number of very exciting players. Bojan is a gem. The Dutch lad should be class and Shaqiri is obviously a very talented individual. Throw in the enigmatic Arny and the Stoke fans should have plenty to be pleased about this year.

My only fear for them is that they'll miss Shawcross and I'm yet to be convinced by Butland as I was a big fan of Begovic, but if they can keep it tight at the back they'll score goals easily enough.

I didn't think Hughes was the man, but he's proved me wrong and done a great job there to date.

Like it or not, they have become an established Premiership team now, and deservedly so.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Reporting Posts and other information

Rules - This forum is moderated but the admin team don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking and alert us by reporting content. Logged in users can hover over the post and click the orange button. Guests can contact us here. If you don't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Click this link, type in their username and click save. Please check with the admin team if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first.

Use - This forum may not be suitable for all as it may contain words or phrases not considered appropriate for some. You are personally responsible and potentially liable for the contents of your posting and could face legal action should it contain content of a defamatory or other illegal nature. Every message posted leaves a traceable IP number. Please do not reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: phone number, address or email address). This forum is not in any way affiliated with Port Vale FC. OVF reserve the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread for any reason. If you spot an offensive post please report it to the admin team (instructions are above).

Adverts - This site occasionally a) has adverts and sponsored features about gambling b) accepts sponsored posts from third parties. If you require help and advice on gambling read these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
  • Friends of OVF