onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Robert Lee AND Ameriturf

Advert

I wonder if OVF supports GIF avatars, I could make Lemon Deakin do a little dance...:shifty:

'Lemon Zest' is a catering company Deakin has a personal interest in. Shock horror he's just outsourced the catering at Vale today, like he has in the past at Birmingham (or Northants CC, I can't remember which one)

I wonder to where :rolleyes:

I just can't help looking at it and thinking of Orville (the duck, not sure about spelling). Look at him flapping his wings, and not going anywhere. Bless.

There must be so many board / director / sponsor dealings at PVFC which could be viewed cynically in relation to the bribery act?

no i got one at the vale thanks unlike you ay, and i dont want here your excuses that you live to far away and how you use to have a season ticket many years ago, the fact is you are no vale fan

Well said that man........ How dare you?????

I went past Chatterley Whitfield site today. I was expecting to see JCB excavator's on site preparing the ground for our new multi million training ground. Nothing , though there were a few sitting outside the pub next to it. Mr Bratt did state on 27 April that it would be done in next 12 - 18 months so looks like there's some catching up to do.

May be the chairman will give us an update in the very near future??

I would suggest that given the 6 big names we have signed to date that money is rather tight. It would also indicate that things are not that rosy in Bratt Towers and SEO has hit the spot. MA can work his ******** off on this lot and I hope we do well, but this is just the start. Bratts plan last year was to hope that interest rates go up. They haven't. This year he's relying on MA to sort the lot out with a budget less than Macc Towns by the looks of things.

Judas, as his car parking spot is sure to say shortly will wonder what's hit him and as for Ameriturf, I believe plans are in place to **** them over.

You're not dealing with a normal club here Judas and co, you're dealing with a dedicated set of fans who are ****** off with being shat on and lied to week in week out, (plus about a dozen bell ends).

This makes the majority very interested in you.

All supporters who believe that Judas has helped maintain the status quo in the boardroom at Port Vale should e-mail the man himself and inform him that he is not wanted at Vale Park. It is important that this is done asp.He will forever be known as Judas and I look forward to telling him to his face the next time we meet.

All supporters who believe that Judas has helped maintain the status quo in the boardroom at Port Vale should e-mail the man himself and inform him that he is not wanted at Vale Park. It is important that this is done asp.He will forever be known as Judas and I look forward to telling him to his face the next time we meet.

I intend to email him and send him my best wishes.:D

===

Guest thecharlatans
LET'S GET REMINDING.....................(I know again:rolleyes:)

All has gone quiet with regards to these guys at the moment;)

I think we need to remind both Rob Lee AND Brian Melzack that the FANS and SHAREHOLDERS do not want them or any associates on the Board at Port Vale.

Let's not forget Rob "Judas" Lee cost OUR club the chance of a brighter future when he sold his shares for 30 pieces of silver.We need to question why guys from an AMERICAN astro-turf company would want to be on the Board of a "struggling" League Two English football club.

Please pm me if you want the e-mail address of either Rob Lee or Brian Melzack (or both).

Please believe me this could make a massive difference to the future of PVFC===

Rob Lee was a fictional story made up by posters on here to smear the board. Why do you not want Ameriturf again Caroline

I wonder if OVF supports GIF avatars, I could make Lemon Deakin do a little dance...:shifty:

'Lemon Zest' is a catering company Deakin has a personal interest in. Shock horror he's just outsourced the catering at Vale today, like he has in the past at Birmingham (or Northants CC, I can't remember which one)

I wonder to where :rolleyes:

You mean these?

http://www.lemon-zest.co.uk/

Thanks for all the e-mail address requests, I hope i've got back to everyone who asked.

Please keep writing.

Which basically means hardly anyone has bothered. You have lost the plot. Mo didn't want to pay Market value for the shares - maybe you should email Mo and ask him why he used such a tactic, after saying different in the media.

Archived