onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Robert Lee AND Ameriturf

Advert

Here the email queen goes again! Just leave off and either support the club or f off as you really are just a joke.

Marky

Could you perhaps give us lesser mortals a quick review of the benefits either deal?

Short-term ££ for longer term disaster.

Perhaps SEO has been even more successful than we thought ;)

Guest Dan Phillips
Here the email queen goes again! Just leave off and either support the club or f off as you really are just a joke.

I'm sorry, but how you have the audacity to brand Caroline 'just a joke', i'll never know.

She offers far more balanced views than you ever have, comes across as far more intelligent, and doesn't generally spout any old pro-Board **** that your posts seem to materialise into. Drop the childishness and realise you're in a minority. A very small minority. Try looking outside of the bubble you seem to live in, and realise you're fighting a losing battle. The fans will prevail.

Let's not forget Rob "Judas" Lee cost OUR club the chance of a brighter future when he sold his shares for 30 pieces of silver.We need to question why guys from an AMERICAN astro-turf company would want to be on the Board of a "struggling" League Two English football club.

I thought he sold them for 50k which was what he thought was a fair deal.(or was it 75k as some stated when they thought Mo had been gazumped )Maybe he should have taken 40k that he was offered from Mo just to please you.

Rob Lee was not the only one to blame for the EGM fiasco.

The Ameriturf deal is nothing but " securing the position of the current board "

£400 000 up front

£100 000 loan

WE NEED THE MONEY

10yrs worth of U S A pre season ? If this one is judged a failure then there will be no more i assure you

New training pitches / development

We first have to secure funding and i am sure there will be additional money required from P V F C for this to go ahead.

Cannot see this is the near future. Unless there is a contract as such to push ahead with this i cannot see this happening either.

For the board its good business 1/2 million pound and possibly no outlay themselves ????

Let's not forget Rob "Judas" Lee cost OUR club the chance of a brighter future when he sold his shares for 30 pieces of silver.We need to question why guys from an AMERICAN astro-turf company would want to be on the Board of a "struggling" League Two English football club.

I thought he sold them for 50k which was what he thought was a fair deal.(or was it 75k as some stated when they thought Mo had been gazumped )Maybe he should have taken 40k that he was offered from Mo just to please you.

Rob Lee was not the only one to blame for the EGM fiasco.

Dirty tactics from him, I'm afraid, very dirty. He's not the most popular amongst the supporters since his " last minute rug pulling deal "...

That £50,000 he cashed in, was it worth it ?

Has he lost business because of it ?

Is it worth £10,000 to feel unwanted amongst PVFC supporters, given that it's loose change to him ?......

The Ameriturf deal is nothing but " securing the position of the current board "

£400 000 up front

£100 000 loan

WE NEED THE MONEY

10yrs worth of U S A pre season ? If this one is judged a failure then there will be no more i assure you

New training pitches / development

We first have to secure funding and i am sure there will be additional money required from P V F C for this to go ahead.

Cannot see this is the near future. Unless there is a contract as such to push ahead with this i cannot see this happening either.

For the board its good business 1/2 million pound and possibly no outlay themselves ????

Usa pre season is rubbish, the pitches plastic, take years to develop, no cash received and we have to pay them also? Not good from my arm chair.

LET'S GET REMINDING.....................(I know again:rolleyes:)

All has gone quiet with regards to these guys at the moment;)

I think we need to remind both Rob Lee AND Brian Melzack that the FANS and SHAREHOLDERS do not want them or any associates on the Board at Port Vale.

Please pm me if you want the e-mail address of either Rob Lee or Brian Melzack (or both).

Please believe me this could make a massive difference to the future of PVFC===

i think you will find that mo cost you your club by not paying Rob Lee the right price for is shares. trying to get them on the cheap

This is the the next crisis. The board are so skint they are out with the begging bowl. Why can't they see the solution stares them in the face.

MA already shows the true picture by his signings. No money to spend.

Robert Lee and Amriturf must realise the consequences of accepting the deals on offer. What follows? Protests. Poor gates. No sponsors. Aggro towards BB. GO. ML. PD. MA. Ever likely Bill is at the doctors. What a shambles.

Like I said - the solution stares them in the face!!!

Got a ST at the Brit?

no i got one at the vale thanks unlike you ay, and i dont want here your excuses that you live to far away and how you use to have a season ticket many years ago, the fact is you are no vale fan

This is the the next crisis. The board are so skint they are out with the begging bowl. Why can't they see the solution stares them in the face.

MA already shows the true picture by his signings. No money to spend.

Robert Lee and Amriturf must realise the consequences of accepting the deals on offer. What follows? Protests. Poor gates. No sponsors. Aggro towards BB. GO. ML. PD. MA. Ever likely Bill is at the doctors. What a shambles.

Like I said - the solution stares them in the face!!!

All we have to do "linda" is make sure they are aware of the full picture.

Archived