onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Does liking the Club help if you own it ?

Markie G

Insult not needed,

It seems some people must know that they have been insulting as they jump to their own defense. I never named anyone.

Ok I will answer some of the points as this will go round and round because some like to attack and keep on until people listen to them.

Do I want Mo to take over the club ? No I do not, I do not like the way he does business and how he and LB have conducted themselves both on here and how they have done things just to wind up the board (it appears childish to me). The board are a separate issue so please dont write well the board are as bad because they are not trying to take over they are already on the board.

Do I think that we are going in the right direction? I was a little worried before our new CEO arrived I will admit but not now, We have people ringing round etc trying to get more advertising. It seems that other things are also changing and the current board got Mickey back and thats enough for me.

Who would I chose between the two, business man or Fan? I would have to say fan as I think that they will do whatever they can even at a cost to themselves to keep the club running. If I was the rich fan, I would try to get people on board to help that have no interest in the club though, just so that they could tell you if things are not working out and that I need to look with my head not my heart.

You just don't like people disagreeing with you.

I disagree with virtually everything you have put here...

Advert

Markie G,

Class this as an insult if you which, but we have a had a 'Supporter Run' club for the past 8 years and where has it gotten us?

Increased debt and 4th division football.

Please don't tell me that all in the Port Vale garden is rosy, because it is far from that.

Do I think that we are going in the right direction? I was a little worried before our new CEO arrived I will admit but not now, We have people ringing round etc trying to get more advertising. It seems that other things are also changing and the current board got Mickey back and thats enough for me.

So you are now put at rest because of Perry Deakin and Micky Adams?

You are unbelievable Markie. Easily pleased. Lets hope we dont lose another 300k this year eh??

:rolleyes:

Insult not needed,

It seems some people must know that they have been insulting as they jump to their own defense. I never named anyone.

Yes you did, Mo in your first post! You really are a board loving muppet, and yes take that as an insult, even though it is the truth.

Just to remind you, you posted;

I am just wondering what you guys think is the best option for taking a club like Vale forward, Is having someone like Mo (this is not a thread about him or the board) who does not really care if the club wins only if they make money better than someone who wants them to win.

One advantage off not being a fan is that you can have a better relationship with local teams but in the same light you are hardly likely to put a load into something that will not make you money back.

As I said this is not about Mo per say its about what is better a fan or just a business man/woman.

Insult not needed,

Ok I will answer some of the points as this will go round and round because some like to attack and keep on until people listen to them.

Do I want Mo to take over the club ? No I do not, I do not like the way he does business and how he and LB have conducted themselves both on here and how they have done things just to wind up the board (it appears childish to me). The board are a separate issue so please dont write well the board are as bad because they are not trying to take over they are already on the board.

Who would I chose between the two, business man or Fan? I would have to say fan as I think that they will do whatever they can even at a cost to themselves to keep the club running. If I was the rich fan, I would try to get people on board to help that have no interest in the club though, just so that they could tell you if things are not working out and that I need to look with my head not my heart.

Are you for real? seriously you have to read what you post at least 3 times to understand your ramblings SEO

Insult not needed,

God help us :( It is the minority of fans like you that have the typical Stoke-On-Trent attitude of having a lack of ambition and being scared of change and of not believing they can make a difference that could sadly see the death of this club :(

It is obvious that this thread was started to belittle Mo and it fell flat on its face as youre transparent and thanks to 7sisters and the argument about the current board/Mike Lloyd and Mark Sims your argument has thankfully been defeated, saldy the Board are not quite yet defeated, but they soon will be ===

PS you will still be able to take photos and make horrendous and embarrassing jokes and shouts at Vale Park when someone else takes over you know? Its not just Vile2001 that allow people to shout embarrassing remarks to make you feel big and leave everyone else feeling sorry for you :razz:

Yes you did, Mo in your first post! You really are a board loving muppet, and yes take that as an insult, even though it is the truth.

Just to remind you, you posted;

I am just wondering what you guys think is the best option for taking a club like Vale forward, Is having someone like Mo (this is not a thread about him or the board) who does not really care if the club wins only if they make money better than someone who wants them to win.

One advantage off not being a fan is that you can have a better relationship with local teams but in the same light you are hardly likely to put a load into something that will not make you money back.

As I said this is not about Mo per say its about what is better a fan or just a business man/woman.

I have highlighted it so that you get it.

God help us :( It is the minority of fans like you that have the typical Stoke-On-Trent attitude of having a lack of ambition and being scared of change and of not believing they can make a difference that could sadly see the death of this club :(

It is obvious that this thread was started to belittle Mo and it fell flat on its face as youre transparent and thanks to 7sisters and the argument about the current board/Mike Lloyd and Mark Sims your argument has thankfully been defeated, saldy the Board are not quite yet defeated, but they soon will be ===

PS you will still be able to take photos and make horrendous and embarrassing jokes and shouts at Vale Park when someone else takes over you know? Its not just Vile2001 that allow people to shout embarrassing remarks to make you feel big and leave everyone else feeling sorry for you :razz:

The real issue with Vale is people that are nasty for the sake. Do I care what you think about my remarks no. I support the team no matter what. We have a laugh and joke in the rows around me. We also have fun at away matches because people do not feel the need to insult to make themselves look bigger.

I see I only want the current board because they let me shout and take photos errrmmm great logic well done.

The real issue with Vale is people that are nasty for the sake. Do I care what you think about my remarks no. I support the team no matter what. We have a laugh and joke in the rows around me. We also have fun at away matches because people do not feel the need to insult to make themselves look bigger.

I see I only want the current board because they let me shout and take photos errrmmm great logic well done.

Yes, people are nasty - Banbell, vale9t9, RobbieH etc etc. Pro-boarders are very unpleasant, but you don't criticise them, do you?

If others (anti-board) are nasty, they have good reason.

Typical 'ostrich' behaviour - how long do you seriously think there will be vale games for you to enjoy?

You probably loved Bill Bell too - you're that type.

Markie G,

Class this as an insult if you which, but we have a had a 'Supporter Run' club for the past 8 years and where has it gotten us?

Increased debt and 4th division football.

Please don't tell me that all in the Port Vale garden is rosy, because it is far from that.

No this is not insulting and is a good answer. The "this bloke is short of a picnic" is insulting etc

The real issuse with Vale is people like you who will not listen to others opinions and dont seem to understand that Micky Adams aint going to a make a teeny bit of difference! People who dont understand footballs clubs are businesses and need to be run by businessmen for the fans! You need to realise football is a multi-pound business, not a jolly in the park anymore and if you want your club to survive you need to realise that! Get some ambition! Dont be scared of change! Realise you can make a difference! ===

And btw i bought up the photos and remarks because I just cannot understand where you are coming from and alls I can put it down to is that you like the jolly and youre happy mill along in League 2 and just use the football as an excuse go out for a jolly and get away from the missus for one day a week?:unsure:

Yes, people are nasty - Banbell, vale9t9, RobbieH etc etc. Pro-boarders are very unpleasant, but you don't criticise them, do you?

If others (anti-board) are nasty, they have good reason.

Typical 'ostrich' behaviour - how long do you seriously think there will be vale games for you to enjoy?

You probably loved Bill Bell too - you're that type.

Most of the time they have at least four people on their backs so I can understand why they get insulting. I have said that I think banbell spends a lot of his time winding people up. he keeps me amused though

Archived