onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Does liking the Club help if you own it ?

Markie G

Because you look an idiot, thats why.

If I came on here saying I hate Bill Bratt, wouldn't you want to know why?

Not really, If you said I do not like how he does business. then unlike some I would accept it because you are allowed to think that

Advert

Thanks. I honestly did not set this up to insult Mo, People have just twisted it

If you did not set this up to insult Mo then why mention him several times and use him as an example that you portrayed negatively several times? :unsure:

And as someone had also said why not Mo's millions? His money is the same colour as ours? Theres just alot more of it with better business acumen behind it! His money is the same colour as the boards? (Although it is not their money in many circumstances) Again theres just alot more of it with alot better buisness acumen behind it!

So care to answer all our questions properly with reasons and facts? If you were to do this instead of crying wolf you would be respected and may offer the very few pro-boarders as small bit of legitimacy, sadly I dont think thats possible ===

I have said why above in my post where I answered some questions. Not saying that you have personally said it but some seem to think thats all I do is insult Mo.

Make up your mind...first you say that I have said something and now you're saying I didn't. You seem a little confused.

You have said you don't like the way he has conducted himself...what has he done that warrants this?

It comes across that way to be honest Mark. You may not realise it, but it really does.

I have been warned about this board and had many people tell me that they do not post because of the bully tactics by some. I have a good tin hat so carry on regardless.

I would like to see Mo on the board though, just not in complete control

Not really, If you said I do not like how he does business. then unlike some I would accept it because you are allowed to think that

Its extremely hypocritical though of you, as you say you hate Mo for his business practice (its got him millions so you seem to be one of very few that have a problem) yet you love the Board and they must have the worst business practice ever seen in football? Answer all our questions and with facts to back up your wafer-thin opinions and maybe you wont be seen as another Pro-Board stirrer with no real argument ===

Anyone is allowed to think anything - you can think the moon is made of cheese, but you'd look damn stupid.

It come across as amateurish...disliking someone because they are too good, almost.

I have been warned about this board and had many people tell me that they do not post because of the bully tactics by some. I have a good tin hat so carry on regardless.

I would like to see Mo on the board though, just not in complete control

People on this board get wound up when people say unsubstantiated things. I've noted that people get stick when they say pro-mo things too. It is only an internet discussion forum when all is said and done...

Many would agree with you on your Mo point above....I knew there was some sense there trying to get out!

Its extremely hypocritical though of you, as you say you hate Mo for his business practice (its got him millions so you seem to be one of very few that have a problem) yet you love the Board and they must have the worst business practice ever seen in football? Answer all our questions and with facts to back up your wafer-thin opinions and maybe you wont be seen as another Pro-Board stirrer with no real argument ===

I don't love the board I just don't hate them. Do I think that the board need some other business men/woman on board of course I do. There are issues at vale that need the correct people to sort.

Mo is offered a place on the board but refuses it why is that ???

I don't love the board I just don't hate them. Do I think that the board need some other business men/woman on board of course I do. There are issues at vale that need the correct people to sort.

I can't stand the board because of what they have done and not done.

I think the club needs to get rid of the Jackson 5 completely to move forward.

Has he been offered one?

People on this board get wound up when people say unsubstantiated things. I've noted that people get stick when they say pro-mo things too. It is only an internet discussion forum when all is said and done...

Many would agree with you on your Mo point above....I knew there was some sense there trying to get out!

I do not mind people not agreeing with me, I really don't. What ****** me off is that everything I post gets twisted by some on here. Then other join in for the sake.

I can't stand the board because of what they have done and not done.

I think the club needs to get rid of the Jackson 5 completely to move forward.

Has he been offered one?

yeah I am sure he was a while ago. When asked people on here jumped down my throat about why should he its a sinking ship etc.

I do not mind people not agreeing with me, I really don't. What ****** me off is that everything I post gets twisted by some on here. Then other join in for the sake.

You're usual MO is to wind up,though, another no no on this board...

I swear that last line has been explained a million times, and no doubt a few thousand times to you! Mo Chaudry is not stupid, he is not going to fork out millions and just give it to this board without majority control as he like us knows they throw away money so the can stay in charge and take the benefits and cover up their dodgy dealings and make money from this club like they have done for years! He is also probably looking into owning Port Vale for a bit of an ego trip and make some money from the footballing business, which does not bother me as to come out of this well in either case it must also see the improvement and progression of the club both on and off the pitch! Im sure people could add more to this but i could do with some sleep so Il leave you with them arguments that more than defeat your point ===

You're usual MO is to wind up,though, another no no on this board...

Sometimes it is I agree but thats because I have given up trying to put anything on here anymore. This thread was an attempt at putting something on that was not in any way a wind up and people have seen what they want.

Be honest here If I wrote

Do we want a club run by people like the board or someone like the waterworld saving Mo.

Would I have got as much abuse or people questioning me ??

I swear that last line has been explained a million times, and no doubt a few thousand times to you! Mo Chaudry is not stupid, he is not going to fork out millions and just give it to this board without majority control as he like us knows they throw away money so the can stay in charge and take the benefits and cover up their dodgy dealings and make money from this club like they have done for years! He is also probably looking into owning Port Vale for a bit of an ego trip and make some money from the footballing business, which does not bother me as to come out of this well in either case it must also see the improvement and progression of the club both on and off the pitch! Im sure people could add more to this but i could do with some sleep so Il leave you with them arguments that more than defeat your point ===

He would not need a few million to get on the board would he

Archived