onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Does liking the Club help if you own it ?

Markie G

No this is not insulting and is a good answer. The "this bloke is short of a picnic" is insulting etc

Why don't you deal with the issues raised then?

Fan owned clubs only achieve success through cash and professionalism. The board have neither of these qualities.

Advert

grow up, Try sticking to the original thread question

The original thread question that was clearly done to belittle Mo and cause an argument, youre either extremely transparent and an awful liar or you really are just downright stupid. and thats not meant offensively but its alls I can deduce from your pointless and ultimately moronic rantings about hating Mo for no real reason but then hypocritcally loving the board for no reason? Stop trying to cause arguments and making yourself stupid and instead put across your opinion correctly, answer others questions, back everything up with facts and live with the fact people wont always agree with you! :yes:===

This is not about the current board or Mo. Its a what would you like kind of thing

Oh, ok then.

Yes i would like a man to come into my nogger club because he likes it but i will also like a nice man if he doesnt like it as much as the master who loves it but can make it a success.

On no account in my post there did i mention Mo, so dont have a go at me for not mentioning Mo.

This statement has nothing to do with Mo.

The real issuse with Vale is people like you who will not listen to others opinions and dont seem to understand that Micky Adams aint going to a make a teeny bit of difference! People who dont understand footballs clubs are businesses and need to be run by businessmen for the fans! You need to realise football is a multi-pound business, not a jolly in the park anymore and if you want your club to survive you need to realise that! Get some ambition! Dont be scared of change! Realise you can make a difference! ===

And btw i bought up the photos and remarks because I just cannot understand where you are coming from and alls I can put it down to is that you like the jolly and youre happy mill along in League 2 and just use the football as an excuse go out for a jolly and get away from the missus for one day a week?:unsure:

If you read the original post I am talking about change. I am talking about who we would like to take the club forward.

I would love us to be In the prem, finally shut up all the glory hunting idiots that I work with lol, I want change just like anyone else but I do not hate the board thats the difference. I want someone to come along and spend a fortune on us, just not Mo thats all.

Most of the time they have at least four people on their backs so I can understand why they get insulting. I have said that I think banbell spends a lot of his time winding people up. he keeps me amused though

Stop twisting things - they insult from the get-go.

Yeah, I thought you'd like banbell - insults are ok if they come from pro-boarders, eh?

If you read the original post I am talking about change. I am talking about who we would like to take the club forward.

I would love us to be In the prem, finally shut up all the glory hunting idiots that I work with lol, I want change just like anyone else but I do not hate the board thats the difference. I want someone to come along and spend a fortune on us, just not Mo thats all.

"Just not Mo"...why? Is his money worse than other people's?

Who do you see spending this money then? The secret millionaire?

You talk of change yet you clearly back the board and put across that the board are a better option than any of the other options and you try to deliberately belittle Mo amongst others

Give us reasons for your opinion? Back it up with facts? Answer our questions?

For a start why dont you like Mo? And why are the board so much better in your mind? Use reasons and facts - I think you may well struggle

I want someone to come along and spend a fortune on us, just not Mo thats all.

And yet again your hatred towards Mo shines through.

I would have thought you'd have more important things to worry about at the moment like..errr.. your newborn son, Kane (congratulations btw) :)

Stop the stirring for a bit because everyone can see through it.

Stop twisting things - they insult from the get-go.

Yeah, I thought you'd like banbell - insults are ok if they come from pro-boarders, eh?

Most of his are funny the way he puts them. Some people have insulted me on here and its amused me because they have done it in a light hearted way. I do not mind banta.

I accept that people think different and like forums for that reason. I do not start with the insults though do I. If you want to believe that I set this up just to have a go at Mo then fine think like that, Its a shame that you tar me with the brush of only coming on here to Insult Mo when I dont.

And yet again your hatred towards Mo shines through.

I would have thought you'd have more important things to worry about at the moment like..errr.. your newborn son, Kane (congratulations btw) :)

Stop the stirring for a bit because everyone can see through it.

Thanks. I honestly did not set this up to insult Mo, People have just twisted it

You talk of change yet you clearly back the board and put across that the board are a better option than any of the other options and you try to deliberately belittle Mo amongst others

Give us reasons for your opinion? Back it up with facts? Answer our questions?

For a start why dont you like Mo? And why are the board so much better in your mind? Use reasons and facts - I think you may well struggle

What facts do I need to put ?? I do not like him and the way he has done things thats it really. I am not on the board and have not rejected him so why would I need facts for what I think

Most of his are funny the way he puts them. Some people have insulted me on here and its amused me because they have done it in a light hearted way. I do not mind banta.

I accept that people think different and like forums for that reason. I do not start with the insults though do I. If you want to believe that I set this up just to have a go at Mo then fine think like that, Its a shame that you tar me with the brush of only coming on here to Insult Mo when I dont.

Not sure I said anything about you coming on here to insult Mo....but if the cap fits...

Anyway, you have insulted Mo - "just not Mo" - with no explanation.

What facts do I need to put ?? I do not like him and the way he has done things thats it really. I am not on the board and have not rejected him so why would I need facts for what I think

Because you look an idiot, thats why.

If I came on here saying I hate Bill Bratt, wouldn't you want to know why?

Not sure I said anything about you coming on here to insult Mo....but if the cap fits...

Anyway, you have insulted Mo - "just not Mo" - with no explanation.

I have said why above in my post where I answered some questions. Not saying that you have personally said it but some seem to think thats all I do is insult Mo.

Archived