onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Starve-Em-Out Non-Sense

ValeMadrid87

So the board use methods that border on despicable to deny the shareholders their wish, and stay in power so denying a possible multi million pound investment. This means we have basically the same team that has proved not to be good enough for the last three seasons. They expect me then to give them £300 or so for them to carry on with these actions. No thanks I signed up for the duration and if that means not going Vale Park again so be it. If that makes not "ever Valiant" i can live with that.

Advert

I am 100% not pro-board,

I would 100% love too smack BB in the face with a big Haymaker but the reality is, if starve em out was sucessful, how much more of a blackhole will this course on the PV books, ermmmmm alot more damage than its worth, who in the right mind will want too come an invest and take a look at the books and see that we have another £250,000 shortfall from last season... ermmmm BRAINS?? Choudary has brains and im pretty sure whilst supporting this campaign if he has the chance too take over he will be gritting his teeth knowing that he has got too plow that money back in, therefore cutting original spending on other important stuff like our team for instance, but no you guys don't see this do you,

once your campaign has finally ruined our club even more, who in the right frame of mind will want too have too put double the amount of investment that was needed originally... So i hope you will be proud when we have (even less money too spend) and no one else willing too raise there funds too lose even more money than they will do if they took over now, i suppose you dont look at it like that. at least im looking at the bigger picture, and no im not here too cause trouble im here too make you see that your hurting more than the boards pockets, ultimately vale will have less than 13k in the bank after your campaign it should read - £250,000 minus the rest of our upcoming season losses, well done!! well thought of

Did your school report say 'Must pay more attention'

Yes they are destroying the club, and this campaign will destroy it even more, well done, three cheers for mr brains :razz:

Oh **** yea, you are correct, I just had a moment of clarity whilst taking a dump. Someone is destroying the club but hey ho, lets just support these people anyway.

At least I now know what happened to the sheep Mr Bell had eating the grass at the back of the paddock all those years ago.

Mint sauce anyone?

I fully agree with everything on there!! if only there was an easier direct route too get rid of them but them idiots will not budge.. i agree our club is only heading for one direction!! but im worried that the campaign is going too speed this up, maybe putting us in admin during this season, therefore incurring point deduction and fines, which at worst may relegate us if we have another **** season.. actions have consequences, i feel that not putting our money in will harm us more than its worth!! i agree they have done nothing good for us over the past few years, but im pretty sure something will have too give soon, i think constant peaceful protests and more media exposure is the way forward.... not making it harder for our club too survive once that idiot has been removed!!!

Well... the idea of SEO right now is to put pressure on the board to do what is morally correct. They know what that is and so do we.

But let's assume they hang on until administration occurs, which incidentally, would be final proof that this board has not acted in the best interests of club, having turned down several reasonable investment opportunities.

So, we're in admin, like other clubs are and have been. The difference with the Vale is that there is someone waiting in the wings to immediately take us out of admin and there are supporters who have holes burning in their pockets to buy season tickets. Others like myself, whose location prevents them seeing too many games anyway, are waiting in the wings to buy shares. So a large cash injection is ready and waiting.

Sure there would be a points deduction, but the way I see it, administration is inevitable, SEO or not. The annual accounts are enough to send alarm bells ringing and, of course, they don't even go into the nitty gritty detail of what has been spent, where and why. This niggling question that never gets answered is why people are not allowed to see the detail? Bill Bratt says anyone can come and look at the accounts, but let's face it, they are just words. Look at the difficulty Mark Sims appears to be encountering now with his due diligence for the real answer.

Unfortunately there's no easy answer to the point you make. It's down to each individual to decide. SEO will damage the club, even though that is really not its real intention. But I'm convinced that the board have damaged (and continue to) the club through a lack of business acumen and basic laziness. From my perspective, they have sat in their ivory towers and actually done nothing to get this club sustainably moving in the right direction. Their business plans are built upon hope. With the EGM, they received the kick up the back side they needed and look how they reacted - the self preservation society was exposed.

Think you will find the crowds have not dropped every year since v2001 took over and in fact you might well find that we had more home fans going through the gates 2 seasons ago than we did in our last yeasr under Bill Bell in the Championship.

fair piont...

so the fan base has grown under v2001 leadership,and what price is a season ticket compaired to under bells spell?still nice to know who we are to use as a bench mark when judging bratt and co,bill bell oh dear:(

I always rub my hands when these types of threads appear 'cus you know how stupid they are going to end up looking! :D Keep 'em coming lads!:cool:

so tell me apart from the board being removed..

What happens next?? you think miraculously i very rich powerful man is going too think oh vale has just come up for sale, thats it im going too let my very highly paid accountants take a look and cream over the potential profits too be made at PVFC... ?? do you think once we have made this incredible well thought through campaign a sucess.. the new rich owner is going too part with his millions just too get us out of the red?? you would have too be very very stupid, theres only one outcome and that is we will go into admin and when that happens and starve em out as created the biggest black hole in vales bookes. say goodbye too your beloved club, bye bye... the other option is try and let him sort something out, yes i know he's completely messed us up, but like i said theres only two options, and that option that you guys are creating spoils everything for everybody, watch this space..

fair piont...

so the fan base has grown under v2001 leadership,and what price is a season ticket compaired to under bells spell?still nice to know who we are to use as a bench mark when judging bratt and co,bill bell oh dear:(

Again season tickets were cheaper under Bell. Do agree with you though, we are overdue a good Chairman and board.

theres only one outcome and that is we will go into admin

But we have been assured by Mr Deakin that SEO has not had the effect they feared and season ticket sales are higher than expected. We have been assured on numerous occasions by the chairman that the club is well run, pays all its bills on time and is nowhere near administration. I don't understand your concerns??

Archived