onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Starve-Em-Out Non-Sense

ValeMadrid87

Advert

Putting that in perspective would suggest the SEO campaign has not been the success that some on here are would like to believe...
Back in the real world..

Macc Town outbidding us on players and us having the table scraps of glenn hoddles reject bin show SEO has the club on its knees.

We need people selling B&G scarves outside the ground so that the anti-board fans who are still going to watch the games can buy them to show their feelings.

We also need people selling B&G scarves outside the Take That concerts.

However, if the B&G campaign becomes too successful you can bet that PERRY will have the next first team strip changed to Black & Gold, the same as he did with the last Season Ticket advert.

A street traders licence would be needed.

I haven't been on here much this month due to spending most of my time removing the, Board inflicted, knife from my back. I haven't read every post on this thread but I have a few observations to make.

1. I signed SEO and I fully intend to honour that; I'm not a hypocrite.

2. The Board have presided over 8 years of financial ineptitude and, despite losing the collective vote of no confidence, the 3 remaining members feel that they alone can redress the balance and bring back the good times. Their track record lends me to believe that they massively over-estimate their capabilities.

3. Micky Adams knew exactly what he was walking back into. His dismissal by SUFC was exactly what the Board needed. They offered him a contract the Club cannot afford and he took it. Micky does what's best for Micky.

Finally, I find it highly amusing that, on the one hand, pro-Boarders ridicule the impact that SEO will have("you'll all be back once we've won the first 14 games"etc.); and on the other, claim that SEO will force the Club into bankrupcy. Why do they conveniently forget the £4m debt we are saddled with to start off with?

You will see when the next season ticket holders are published, i have Credible inside knowledge , i think you will be very disappointed with your findings ;) Sales are a little under from last season, but that's down too the current economical climate.

Is that yet again another contradiction?

Season ticket sales down at an average of around 20%-25% Nationwide, at least Forest are bucking that trend: http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10308~2382973,00.html

Putting that in perspective would suggest the SEO campaign has not been the success that some on here are would like to believe...

So should the club go into administration then the board can'r blame SEO even if they would like to do so.

Season ticket sales down at an average of around 20%-25% Nationwide, at least Forest are bucking that trend: http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10308~2382973,00.html

That point would be relevant if we could believe that we sold 1000 tickets on the last two days of the cheap ticket offer personally I trust old Lucifer more than owd 'Lemon Top'. I think we have sold less than 50% of last years total but in the fullness of time we will see won't we?.

Archived