onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Starve-Em-Out Non-Sense

ValeMadrid87

I am strongly anti-board..

But all this starve em out is just stupid!!

They are clearly not going anywhere, and this campaign is just a short term gimmick!! before the new season hits how many people do you actually think will give up there Saturdays and (some Tuesdays) watching the team they love just for this stupid simple minded school boy tantrum campaign lol?? Yes alot of people have signed this pledge (me included)on the hope that some way or another the board would walk, (this is certainly not going too happen) but no way will i miss watching my be-loved football team, i stick with them throught thick and thin.. wheather we get beat 7-0 or win 7-0 at -1 degrees or 25 degree's i'm there and always will be even tho im sick of the failure..

Im totally fed up of all these going ons at vale seems too me that all of these campaighns have become seriously ridiculous and childish.. get behind the vale now!! the board aint going anywhere, our beloved micky adams is back and now all these campaigns are doing is damaging the mentality and stratagies for the up coming season. people slagging MA off are making his job harder, dont forget what he did for us last season before he went.. now if we turn up on matchday boo'ing him, im afraid that its the Campaigns that are too blame and not the board!!!

I hate the board with a passion but im afraid too say, you haters will be the down fall of port vale!! and you are not only hurting the board but you will also be hurting the fans that are commited too going everyweek. so think about the fans side before you start your campaigns pitch side and where ever else you decide because all of your protests (which i have attended) dont affect the board.. they affect the club, Players, Fans and they make our club even more embarrasing than it already is..

Rant over :shutup:;)

Why did you sign the SEO pledge???

Advert

Why did you sign the SEO pledge???

i was in full support of black and gold and starve em out, but whats the point in getting our club into an even worse state...?? a state that's so worse there would not be any chance of getting anybody too invest in us... Bratt is a pratt... but doesnt look like he's going anywhere, and you guys want too boycott vale too make our shabby accounts even worse, too a point where bratt is pistoled off the board ready for roman abramavich too take over!! get reall folks lol

freedom of speech mate, just because 75% of the people on this website is for the campaign.. i'm not following the herd.. and many vale fans would agree with me on this subject...

If Bill Pratt goes now id be having a street party.. its just not going too happen..

Sadly, I haven't and don't intend buying a ticket.

Very very few will now as prices have gone up and some seats may have gone.

I suppose I might sneak in for the odd game, and away too, but my money for a season ticket is remaining firmly in my pocket.

I am worried though that I might get used to missing games, enjoy having a few hundred pounds extra in my pocket and just give up.

(I understand your point of view and it is damaging the Club but I think for some, like me, the trust has gone completely and it's too late now unless they leave)

I had hopes that "The men in suits" would effect the takeover and shift this board for us after the EGM fiasco and the no confidence vote.

Now I think it's up to the fans.

Good luck to M.A. but I was hoping for a fresh start under a setup with some ambitions and financial muscle and Mr,Adams on a short list of candidates for the managers job.

freedom of speech mate, just because 75% of the people on this website is for the campaign.. i'm not following the herd.. and many vale fans would agree with me on this subject...

If Bill Pratt goes now id be having a street party.. its just not going too happen..

So you believe the best way to move forward is to give him money to aid his stay ?.....

He, and his cohabitants are going to be forced out, by hook or crook ( pardon the pun )

Vale needs rescuing from their grasp, and I'm not going to stand by and help strengthen their grip.

If you want something to blame, that supporters feel the need to withdraw their expenditure at the club..... then go and visit the 3 board members alongside the 2 ousted directors, and ask them why they are intent on staying AT ALL COSTS when they are damaging PVFC and punishing it's supporters in the process.

Don't blame the symptom, kill the disease .......

i will be showing my support for the team i love and will remain too follow through thick and thin!!

Where's the thick?

Bil Bratt and Co have had supporters money season after season. What have they achieved with it so far? After 8 years I see:

1) Relegation

2) No promotion

3) Disastrous managerial appointments with the exception of Adams

4) Investor after investor turned away, for less than conclusive reasons

5) Season upon season of accounting losses. Yet somehow the board believe that Port Vale is moving forward on and off the pitch.

6) Carrying on after the shareholders won a vote of no confidence

7) A last minute deal arranged with a major shareholder in order to secure his vote at the EGM, in an attempt to preserve the Jackson 5 board, or put another way, to silence the voice of the shareholders.

8) Misquoting V2001 founding principles e.g. the 24.9% rule, one shareholder / one vote.

9) Fast tracking a manager to be a director, while seemingly putting obstacles in the way of the shareholders elected director, Mark Sims.

10) A chairman whose idea of creating a good working environment and supporter / shareholder relationship is to announce in the press, time after time, that he will stand down.

11) Investment from an American company without having done due diligence on said company.

12) V2001 charter described as "neither here nor there".

13) Lorne Street stand unfinished.

14) A steadily declining standard of team personnel. Compare Horton's team when V2001 came in to the team now.

14 points. One for each time Bill Bratt has said he will stand down. I'm sure there are many many more.

Are there a similar number of positive points? I'm struggling to find one, tbh.

So, given that they morally should not be running the club, due to them losing the vote of no confidence, what other means do the supporters have of removing them? As I see it, Starve 'em Out is the only way right now.

They have the power to solve this. If they would resign, Starve 'em Out would disband. Supporters sticking to their SEO pledges will buy season tickets, putting probably somewhere in the order of £300K almost immediately into the club. An interim board could review the merits of investment bids; Mo's, AmeriTurf's, any other that may surface.

Short term pain for long term gain.

good luck to those who choose to support the board by buying tickets,merchandise etc.no matter how you dress it up by giving money to the club you are supporting them.seo it isnt a very good way to force bratt and co out but its all we are left with (unless somebody has a few assault rifles handy and we can use force !!)

Bolton, your point is generally sound but SEO is the only way the fans have of expressing discontent with the current set-up. Ultimately it's only affecting the club in the short term as it tightens the coffers and the noose around the board's necks.

Why not propose a more effective campaign for us to follow without hurting the club, i'm all ears.

Where's the thick?

Bil Bratt and Co have had supporters money season after season. What have they achieved with it so far? After 8 years I see:

1) Relegation

2) No promotion

3) Disastrous managerial appointments with the exception of Adams

4) Investor after investor turned away, for less than conclusive reasons

5) Season upon season of accounting losses. Yet somehow the board believe that Port Vale is moving forward on and off the pitch.

6) Carrying on after the shareholders won a vote of no confidence

7) A last minute deal arranged with a major shareholder in order to secure his vote at the EGM, in an attempt to preserve the Jackson 5 board, or put another way, to silence the voice of the shareholders.

8) Misquoting V2001 founding principles e.g. the 24.9% rule, one shareholder / one vote.

9) Fast tracking a manager to be a director, while seemingly putting obstacles in the way of the shareholders elected director, Mark Sims.

10) A chairman whose idea of creating a good working environment and supporter / shareholder relationship is to announce in the press, time after time, that he will stand down.

11) Investment from an American company without having done due diligence on said company.

12) V2001 charter described as "neither here nor there".

13) Lorne Street stand unfinished.

14) A steadily declining standard of team personnel. Compare Horton's team when V2001 came in to the team now.

14 points. One for each time Bill Bratt has said he will stand down. I'm sire there are many many more.

Is there a similar number of positive points. I'm struggling to find one, tbh.

So, given that they morally should not be running the club, due to them losing the vote of no confidence, what other means do the supporters have of removing them? As I see it, Starve 'em Out is the only way right now.

They have the power to solve this. If they would resign, Starve 'em Out would disband. Supporters sticking to their SEO pledges will buy season tickets, putting probably somewhere in the order of £300K almost immediately into the club. An interim board could review the merits of investment bids; Mo's, AmeriTurf's, any other that may surface.

Short term pain for long term gain.

You forgot the £4million debt :ohmy:

i have to agree with you dbolton. i was for change in the board room. we tried protested and voted but it hasnt worked. all that seo will do now is hurt the club.... possibly for many years. any potential investment will have to fix what damage seo creates. that is if any one will want to invest.

im now waiting for the usual posts stating.... new members. must be bill brat stooges.

Archived