onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

linesy

Well he keeps favouriting a ton of tweets on Twitter from Rovers fans asking him to stay. And he's tweeted he's "never been happier" while being at Rovers.

I'm guessing that's the last we'll see of him again.

Hopefully if we can get a small fee and Lines off the wage bill then it will free up a bit more money towards players

Advert

Well he keeps favouriting a ton of tweets on Twitter from Rovers fans asking him to stay. And he's tweeted he's "never been happier" while being at Rovers.

I'm guessing that's the last we'll see of him again.

He's got a lot of family connections with Rovers. His dad is a huge fan and his family are Bristol-based. It's "his" club so I can totally understand why he is happy there.

I think if he can agree to Vale terminating his contract (which I reckon may well happen) then he'll sign something with Rovers in the summer.

If it suits him and Vale then he should make the move, doesn't have to be a fee involved but there should be a clause stating Vale would get a proportion of any future transfer fee. Funny how things turn full circle, Lines was one of the must keep players this time last year with other clubs reported to be interested in him.

Good luck to him which ever way he goes.

Personally I'd like to see us get a fee than get nothing like in the past, Bristol Rovers want him, we own him and he wants to move so take advantage of that even if it's only 25-50k that could go towards an extra player or keeping the key ones we have. The lad has ability and shouldn't be in league two let alone non league so we shouldn't give him away.

Personally I'd like to see us get a fee than get nothing like in the past, Bristol Rovers want him, we own him and he wants to move so take advantage of that even if it's only 25-50k that could go towards an extra player or keeping the key ones we have. The lad has ability and shouldn't be in league two let alone non league so we shouldn't give him away.

What he says :yes:

a lot of people here not happy with lines, you all have short memories don't you? it was he and griff last year who helped the team to its highest position in how many years? no one expected it. ill admit I like lines, hes quality and as someone said shouldn't be let go for nothing if it is that he does go. I just think that on paper he and o connor is the best midfield in this league and with someone behind them as cover im sure the partnership would've been worth another go.

Best of luck to him. He was an average player who couldn't tackle yet seemed to get booked every other match. If we went one nil down the guy went on walkabout. He also didn't gel on the pitch with O'Connor.

Yes,good luck to the lad,but he'll also get found out at the Gas if he doesn't improve his attitude and workrate,he's too much of a poser for me.

Archived