onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Morsy to Cardiff

Advert

Steady player for us who I think has probably improved the more he's played, he impressed me in our game at Chesterfield.

Every club will have a few that move elsewhere and do better here and there, it happens and that's football. Although Chesterfield have got Raglan as well who I thought played well against us! He is still with them too?

Good luck to the lad.

Steady player for us who I think has probably improved the more he's played, he impressed me in our game at Chesterfield.

Every club will have a few that move elsewhere and do better here and there, it happens and that's football. Although Chesterfield have got Raglan as well who I thought played well against us! He is still with them too?

Good luck to the lad.

hope he's got rid of that dirty guts streak,spoilt him as a player.

Cracking player. Treated terribly by Adams for making a mistake. He's gone on at Chesterfield and proved he's a good player like a lot of us thought he would be (Captain as well). Deserves to try and make the step up. Great to see he's doing so well. Even though it may not mean any monetary return, it's great to see a lad who's come through our system doing so well and offers great hope that we can still produce good players out of our system. Making sure we have a manager who wants to develop young players is a must. I don't believe Adams ever had the inclination to do this.

To be fair if it was one mistake I would agree but it was copious.

Great to see he has learned from that and curbed it.

I also think the issue regarding Adans and youth was a complete and utter myth. Various players including Grimmer, Knott, Johnson, Hughil and Morsy himself were given their chances by Adams. If they were good enough they played, if not like many who were overrated they didn't.

To be fair if it was one mistake I would agree but it was copious.

Great to see he has learned from that and curbed it.

I also think the issue regarding Adans and youth was a complete and utter myth. Various players including Grimmer, Knott, Johnson, Hughil and Morsy himself were given their chances by Adams. If they were good enough they played, if not like many who were overrated they didn't.

He only played Knott, Morsy and Hugill if there was no other option.

Don't agree' date=' he brought them all into the squad and gave them their debuts.[/quote']

Be that as it may, Knott spent most of his first 2 months warming the bench for us, despite patently being a better bet than our central midfielders at the time. I think I would be right in saying Knott is the only one of our central midfielders from last season who is currently playing league football? Morsy is widely regarded as one of the best central midfielders in the bottom 2 divisions now. Hardly featured under Adams after the Rochdale sending off (which coincided with the time our form started to tail off).

Adams did a lot of good work at the Vale, but he was not infallible and he got a lot more wrong than right when it came to dealing with younger players. In my opinion, of course.

Don't agree' date=' he brought them all into the squad and gave them their debuts.[/quote']

Knott was below the likes of an injured griff for 2 months. Not sure what point you were trying to make. I do remember you saying that Morsey was not good enough because he was in a league below. Interesting where he has ended up and JMW who you rave about ended up failing to get into a team relegated from division 2. Something similar must stand for Byron Moore as well I presume.

Be that as it may, Knott spent most of his first 2 months warming the bench for us, despite patently being a better bet than our central midfielders at the time. I think I would be right in saying Knott is the only one of our central midfielders from last season who is currently playing league football? Morsy is widely regarded as one of the best central midfielders in the bottom 2 divisions now. Hardly featured under Adams after the Rochdale sending off (which coincided with the time our form started to tail off).

Adams did a lot of good work at the Vale, but he was not infallible and he got a lot more wrong than right when it came to dealing with younger players. In my opinion, of course.

Like Page with Remi Streete then....

Archived