onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

5 Youth Players Promoted

PV1993

He certainly is, he reminds me a bit like Mark Chamberlain, not as tall, infact about an inch smaller than Shucker, but man, can he move, for his short legs, he is the quickest, footballer that Iv'e seen in a Vale shirt in the 60years of supporting the club, and there is some venum and accuracy, when he sends a ball in from the wing.

Is he quicker than Darren Hughes? That would be some feat.

Advert

Is he quicker than Darren Hughes? That would be some feat.

Yes he is cheeky, he is the quickest I've seen in a Vale shirt, that includes Tony Sealy, who John Magrath described as the fastest footballer on two legs, who could catch pigeons with is speed, not only is Andoh a speed merchant, he as great football ability, I'm just hoping he gets a chance with the first team, and gets some first class coaching from a new first team coach.

If they are good enough they will play.

You'd hope so, but the experience of many years has shown we've either got a very poor youth set-up or they aren't ever given a chance. Let's see if any young players even make the bench next week.

You'd hope so, but the experience of many years has shown we've either got a very poor youth set-up or they aren't ever given a chance. Let's see if any young players even make the bench next week.

Let's just hope they have the skill, tenacity and know how to keep port vale in league one next season. Smurf will spend nowt and totally rely on youth. Times are about to get very very hard to be a vale fan.

Unless the very best coaching team in the land leads the team and in page and team we have one of the worst

My hopes for the next few years are that we stay in league football.

Yes he is cheeky, he is the quickest I've seen in a Vale shirt, that includes Tony Sealy, who John Magrath described as the fastest footballer on two legs, who could catch pigeons with is speed, not only is Andoh a speed merchant, he as great football ability, I'm just hoping he gets a chance with the first team, and gets some first class coaching from a new first team coach.

The fastest footballer I've seen in a Vale shirt was Bernie Slaven,running away from Dave Beasant at Southampton.

Let's just hope they have the skill, tenacity and know how to keep port vale in league one next season. Smurf will spend nowt and totally rely on youth. Times are about to get very very hard to be a vale fan.

Unless the very best coaching team in the land leads the team and in page and team we have one of the worst

My hopes for the next few years are that we stay in league football.

Loon alert! :)

With Smurf in charge now, I feel that if we had a decent young player come through the youth system, we'd at least get a fair price if we came to sell him. Under the previous board it seemed like any player would be sold for £250,000 maximum.

You mean £2,500 surely or nothing, which was the more usual figure :(

I agree though I'm sure smurf would get us a better deal

Archived