onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New players coming in!

yorky valiant

Gannon has said he wants to bring in a couple of bodys in asap but he has said he doesn't want to bring in youth lads like brown and sawyers from west brom! Who do u think he could realistically bring in to improve us? Maybe a few league 1 players who aren't getting a game at mo or up and coming non league players? Any thoughts?

Advert

If they are as good as Exodus we dont want any more Gannon signings. They will be poor and he wont drop them. We will be as bad bitten as scalded.

Mike you look younger by the day.....Is your avatar a recent photo.......:unsure:

I dont trust Gannon to sign his own name, hes a bigger joker than Spinnott and yet people are still backing him.

So far he signed:

Sawyers who was crap

Brown who was slightly better but never played

Exodus who is possibly worse than viljanen and mickaelson put together

Pope who looks like a player but is played out of position to accommodate Gannons ludicrous 433!

The sooner Mo gets in and sweeps this joker away the better!

Gannon is a ******* joker who has achieved nothing at any club since his 1 solo playoff win many years ago.....so tell me

Why is he good enough for PVFC!

I think some of the stick Exodus gets is uncalled for, he's no where near as bad as some of you make out.

Yet Pope who bar 1 game has done **** all, is a ****** hero!

He's that ****** slow and personally I do not rate Pope. I think we need a small and quick striker to play along marc.

He's that ****** slow and personally I do not rate Pope. I think we need a small and quick striker to play along marc.

I disagree, Marc richards needs a big strong player next to him as he gets muscled out to much otherwise and isn't tht good in the air. Pope was average on Saturday but he is not playing as an out and out striker, instead going out wide and cutting inside etc. The same can be said of Justin Richards when Gannon plays him.

For me the best pairing at the club are the Richards twins, they compliment each other and have a great understanding in a 4-4-2, therein lies the problem with our strikers, 4-3-3!!.

Guest MatthewPVFC
Just been informed Marc Richards going to Sheff utd if they are in Div 1.sorry if it's crap and can't reveal my source.

It is posts like this that make me really depressed to be a Port Vale supporter sometimes.

I think some of the stick Exodus gets is uncalled for, he's no where near as bad as some of you make out.

Yet Pope who bar 1 game has done **** all, is a ****** hero!

That's true Fraser was mickys favourite last season he never got this stick nor did micky for picking him people should lay off Jim and x popes done nothing most over rated player in a vale shirt everyone is up his **** just because he's a vale fan

Exodus is getting better by the match.

He clearly wasn't match fit when he arrived and the only way to get match fit is to play.

Vale fans are no different to other clubs in that there alwayys has to be a scapegoat figure who is criticised fro every error whilst blind eye's are turned to the blue eyed.

Because of what's going on off the pitch I have lost a lot of my enthusiasm but with this loss of enthusiasm has come a vision of impartiality and basically we have a team of 4th division players none of whom would have found a place in the first team when V2001 took over the club.

I have already signed up not to renew my season ticket and if the deluded Chairman and Vice Chairman believe that we will just pay on the gate - well, they genuinely are delusioned.

Unless we start really challenging for an automatic promotion place just watch the crowds fall away this season from the Micky Adams days.

Archived