onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season tickets

geosname

Advert

bump...

I wonder why this thread was "bumped" after 2 and a half week's, an hour and a quarter after the dissapointing defeat v fleetwood? Could it be you were hoping to stir a lot of fans still feeling angry after the match to vent their spleen aginst Norman and the club? Your favourite hobby!! Give it a rest Geo for God's sake. Question, when you read that opening post on the Community Trust thread and saw another oppotunity to stick the knife in to Norman, did you come?

I wonder why this thread was "bumped" after 2 and a half week's, an hour and a quarter after the dissapointing defeat v fleetwood? Could it be you were hoping to stir a lot of fans still feeling angry after the match to vent their spleen aginst Norman and the club? Your favourite hobby!! Give it a rest Geo for God's sake. Question, when you read that opening post on the Community Trust thread and saw another oppotunity to stick the knife in to Norman, did you come?

I bumped it because circumstances had changed but the question was still pertinent.

I had no idea what the community thread was about, it was raised in another thread initially which rep picked up on... I didnt slate smurf as you suggest, I asked questions to draw out what the poster was digging at, if you read the thread you will see I stated that I could not see what actual harm the proposed action would cause to the club, just inconvenience. If I chose to stick the knife in smurf it wouldnt need a community trust thread to do it...

if bashing keys on a computer gets you off thats fine, my standards of sexual release are far higher than that... but dip ya wick... whatever floats ya boat.

I bumped it because circumstances had changed but the question was still pertinent.

I had no idea what the community thread was about, it was raised in another thread initially which rep picked up on... I didnt slate smurf as you suggest, I asked questions to draw out what the poster was digging at, if you read the thread you will see I stated that I could not see what actual harm the proposed action would cause to the club, just inconvenience. If I chose to stick the knife in smurf it wouldnt need a community trust thread to do it...

if bashing keys on a computer gets you off thats fine, my standards of sexual release are far higher than that... but dip ya wick... whatever floats ya boat.

You truly are a complete and ***********

Pity some on here were not watching the Vale in the late 70s then you would really be ****** off:(

I was! I remember going to see the final game of the season at Rochdale when they were playing Hereford. A 3-0 win for Hereford meant we would have to apply for re-election. In no time at all they were 2-0 up against a Rochdale team who were bottom by miles. Hereford then spent the rest of the game in the Rochdale half, missed a penalty but couldn't score again so we escaped the bottom four by one goal. We had spent the entire game shouting for Rochdale and were ecstatic at the final whistle. The locals though were were completely mad!!

Archived