onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Barnsley 2 Port Vale 1 = Post Match Comments

Caz or caz123

Advert

Parting of the Dead Sea for their second.

Apologies to biblical scholars. It just shows you what happens when you go by train and drink too much.

Had a good ride from Sheffield, where Sheff Utd and Vale supporters were discussing the relative merits in the Ched Evans case.

The Stockport train down was rammed with Wolves supporters who had also had a lot to drink.

The 6 coppers who came all the way back with us, had an easy time for their day out.

How do you know we haven't seen enough of them in action. You could be right but if we're losing an they still don't get a chance then what's the point?

Because they can't get in ahead of what we have, who are struggling anyway. Lloyd is far too lightweight and Moore dramatically overrated. We need to get people like this off the wage bill if we can as they aren't offering anything even as members of the 1st team squad.

I went with two Barnsley fans who said after that they thought they'd had all their months luck in one game. Funny, I said that about crwho last week. Maybe we are going through a phase of bad luck? The officials yesterday certainly seemed to be as incompetent as those cretins last week.

However, sitting up top in the away end yesterday all I could think of was just how s h1t e we really are. This division is four good teams and four dreadful teams and from fifth to twentieth just a big bag of can't be Rsd often enough to be called professional.

At least apart from the Ricoh I won't be wasting anymore time and effort on anymore away rubbish this year.

Because they can't get in ahead of what we have' date=' who are struggling anyway. Lloyd is far too lightweight and Moore dramatically overrated. We need to get people like this off the wage bill if we can as they aren't offering anything even as members of the 1st team squad.

How do you know when Page won't play him??!!!?

Vale are a second half team have been for a few seasons, 99% of our games home and away they play the second half because we,ve let 1 or 2 goals in. While Pope was scoring for fun the 1 or 2 goals we gifted the other team did,nt matter, the odd game we seem to take control but are still shakey at the back. As for the players too many have not got the fire in the belly, its just a job, clock on get the pay, we need players who run out onto the pitch looking for that brick wall to run thru...

There you go then I can't be by your own daft logic ;)

You are to Vale what Carl is to reasonable political opinion :D

......and you to Vale are a wind-up merchant. Do you ever go Vale? No, you pretend to be elsewhere.

It's really easy behind a keyboard isn't it. I'm currently in Outer Mongolia. Just arrived this morning after the long journey from Barnsley.

A lot of bad luck and some criminal defending cost us against a very very poor side.

First goal is a foot out when he shoots, the second we let their lad stroll 90 yards without putting in a tackle, easy save for Neal but takes a huge deflection.

Alternatively they clear one off the line that hits his own mans back and ricochets just over and two penalties that were not given (although we scored off the second phase from the first shout).

Poor decisions in key areas, Lines could of equalised but took a touch when he just needed to volley the knock down.

Worryingly we've lost to a side that got walloped 0-5 at home today and lost today to arguably the worst side we've played home and away. We need a win soon or we will be nervously looking over our shoulder and the Bradford game is massive now.

All remaining games are "massive" we're far too close to the drop zone for my liking (only a few points separates us!) and the way we're currently playing and the mounting injuries toll far from reassures me that we have the quality or the strength not to be dragged into a dog-fight

......and you to Vale are a wind-up merchant. Do you ever go Vale? No, you pretend to be elsewhere.

It's really easy behind a keyboard isn't it. I'm currently in Outer Mongolia. Just arrived this morning after the long journey from Barnsley.

I have season ticket from thousands of miles a way whereas you have umpteen user accounts and last went to Vale when Norton visited during our cup game ;)

Archived