onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Congratulations to UKIP

JOHNNYAITCH

Advert

You really think that I thought you were referring to me ??? OMG!!!! Did you no see the winking smilie??? It would appear not.

Just look back at what you posted, it is clear you misread the original post and it really does you no credit to deny that you made a mistake. No big deal, we all make mistakes, but to try and cover it like this is very revealing. As I wasn't referring to you when I mentioned the film, your posted text saying

'So I'm an upper class waster now'

would make no sense, smiley or not.

Hagrid saying UKIP voters have less intelligence and you implying that they don't really matter because UKIP wont be strong in a 'real' election will just make people who have been swayed into voting for them continue to do so, what is needed is to expose all of their policies, not just talk about immigration. Many of them have said they want a privatised NHS for one example.

We already have a privatised NHS, Labour saw to that, the problem is it hasnt been done properly so it hasnt resulted in better care its just resulted in people making fortunes from offering the same poor service. Personally I am in favour of a smaller more limited NHS for those who cant afford private care funded by charities not the government, then you cna decide if you want to pay for it rather than being forced to. I am out of step with UKIP on this though because you are wrong UKIP are in favour of the NHS being free.

We already have a privatised NHS, Labour saw to that, the problem is it hasnt been done properly so it hasnt resulted in better care its just resulted in people making fortunes from offering the same poor service. Personally I am in favour of a smaller more limited NHS for those who cant afford private care funded by charities not the government, then you cna decide if you want to pay for it rather than being forced to. I am out of step with UKIP on this though because you are wrong UKIP are in favour of the NHS being free.

Will people please stop quoting posts as though they are from me when they are not ;)

Time for change for the Majority unfortunately we will always have the minority who are in such prominent position's of privilege that the majority of current affair issues in society do not affect them

They are happy with everything so they dont want anything to change. If they are in the majority then they will get their wish but if they arent things will start to change, oh hang on things are starting to change....democracy is ace.

My issue with that is I don't mind paying for the health care of other people via my taxes..even if they are complete strangers to me i want little old ladies, vulnerable children, those injured in car crashes, those struck down by cancer etc to be treated and looked after well should they need it when they need it..cannot rely on charities doing that...mind you cannot necessarily rely on the NHS as is either but that doesn't change the principle.

Your system means you could deliberately decide to pay nothing (as opposed to not being able to afford to pay tax/NI) and get looked after cos others are donating to the relevant charities which doesn't seem right to expect that. At least within the current system there are responsibilities for those that can afdford to pay tax/NI as well as rights/entitlement.

Time for change for the Majority unfortunately we will always have the minority who are in such prominent position's of privilege that the majority of current affair issues in society do not affect them

Nothing new there..it's always happened. People in "authority" got there via bthe current system so they don't want it changed. Democracy is a slow process but better than the alternatives.

It was not my intention to blame the workers, I have first hand knowledge of the conditions they worked in and a large proportion of my family were engaged in the industry and some were poorly paid.

Sorry my friend if you felt offended. It was not my intention to suggest that you put blame on the workers. I was not answering you but was just stating my opinion.:blush:

Regeneration on the cheap. I would not even take a house in that area for 50 pence until it had been properly cleaned up, top to bottom.

The council does not want to pay for proper modern houses to be built instead or they would not be throwing money away to consultants and new offices that they really did not need.

I bet the council leaders are paying to live in some run down dump aren't they?

Once again the chip on your shoulder get in the way of you seeing the point. The reason why the house is £1 is because whoever buys needs to spend money on sorting them out. However once done, they own a house that is worth more than they paid, via a loan that is manageable to someone on lower wages, and it helps regenerate the area. Do ukip promise to renovate houses to a high standard and sell them for £1, because otherwise I have no idea where your issue lies. What would a ukip council do with such housing stock? If you can't come up with a reasonable answer should we presume it's just more hot air from carlllll.

You moan about regeneration on the cheap, but hen talk about wasted money in the same post.

Some would think it's typical protest politics,where you just want to moan about everything regardless of the realities of the situation.

Once again the chip on your shoulder get in the way of you seeing the point. The reason why the house is £1 is because whoever buys needs to spend money on sorting them out. However once done, they own a house that is worth more than they paid, via a loan that is manageable to someone on lower wages, and it helps regenerate the area. Do ukip promise to renovate houses to a high standard and sell them for £1, because otherwise I have no idea where your issue lies. What would a ukip council do with such housing stock? If you can't come up with a reasonable answer should we presume it's just more hot air from carlllll.

You moan about regeneration on the cheap, but hen talk about wasted money in the same post.

Some would think it's typical protest politics,where you just want to moan about everything regardless of the realities of the situation.

UKIP want to decrease the strain that immigration puts on Housing and use existing unused brownfield sites to build a better housing stock, which in turn will become more affordable as there is more choice in where people live. What the council are doing at the moment is using up existing housing when in reality there is a need to rebuild new houses and increase the availability, which at the moment, is pretty desperate. But as you know the council has wasted THOUSANDS on something which never even materialised, so as tax payers we should be angry, but as there are people like yourself who see everything with the council through rose tinted glasses, then the local Labour council know they can rely on you to keep them in their high salaries for another four years.

'Chip on your shoulder'?? I have a right to state what i like if i believe in it. The only chip on my shoulder is the mentality that exists on this site in trying to keep with the status quo. It's pathetic.

UKIP want to decrease the strain that immigration puts on Housing and use existing unused brownfield sites to build a better housing stock, which in turn will become more affordable as there is more choice in where people live. What the council are doing at the moment is using up existing housing when in reality there is a need to rebuild new houses and increase the availability, which at the moment, is pretty desperate. But as you know the council has wasted THOUSANDS on something which never even materialised, so as tax payers we should be angry, but as there are people like yourself who see everything with the council through rose tinted glasses, then the local Labour council know they can rely on you to keep them in their high salaries for another four years.

'Chip on your shoulder'?? I have a right to state what i like if i believe in it. The only chip on my shoulder is the mentality that exists on this site in trying to keep with the status quo. It's pathetic.

:rollonthefloor::rollonthefloor:

The status quo was kept in 1945 too

UKIP want to decrease the strain that immigration puts on Housing and use existing unused brownfield sites to build a better housing stock, which in turn will become more affordable as there is more choice in where people live. What the council are doing at the moment is using up existing housing when in reality there is a need to rebuild new houses and increase the availability, which at the moment, is pretty desperate. But as you know the council has wasted THOUSANDS on something which never even materialised, so as tax payers we should be angry, but as there are people like yourself who see everything with the council through rose tinted glasses, the the local Labour council know they can rely on you to keep them in their high salaries for another four years.

As expected you haven't answered the question. Unless your answer is to leave the houses that have just been regenerated to rot even more. Whether you build more housing elsewhere is not the point. What would they do with the current housing was the question.

Archived