onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sat 22nd Nov 2014, Milton Keynes D v Port Vale, pre-match, the match itself.

Fosse69

Advert

I just hope that should we lose this, the doom and gloom brigade don't come out of the woodwork and start all their moaning again, as the positivity generally over the last month has been a breath of fresh air.

They are the best team in the division and a draw would be a magnificent result, a win here would be like beating a team from a higher division in the cup.

1 point would be a good afternoon's work.

Won't be going, I can't stand MK Dons after all that's happened with the move and was involved in the FSF when AFC Wimbledon got set up. I'd rather burn my money in the street than give them anything (I will repent on this if we've one day got a last day chance of getting promoted there or something).

I hope we smash them and ruin their little family day. It's a great idea but I hope we **** 'em so it doesn't work!

Id go 5-4-1

Neal

Yates, Veseli, Robertson, Mcgivern, Dickinson

Birchall , O'Connor, Brown, Daniel

N'guessan

Marshall has got an injury apparently, so I'd rest him. Lines has been crap the last two games so I'd bring birchall in, playing 5 at the back means Dickinson can go on his kamikaze runs and it'll still be relatively safe if they counter

Obviously a very good team, a draw would be a brilliant result

I'd certainly go for 5 at the back, but not with Dicko as a wing back. Put Daniel there and go for a midfield three of Brown, O'Connor and Lines with N'Guessen and someone else up top

I'd never go 5 at the back, just invites pressure and considering they play one up top we'd have too many men spare at the back and be out numbered in midfield. It has to be 451/4231. With brown making up the 3rd centre mid. Vale should sit back and counter them with the pace of Marshall and Daniel. They struggle against sides who do this, if we keep attacking they will win as they did at vale. Play counter attacking football, slow the game down and take our chances when we get them.

Neal

Yates

Veseli

Robertson

Mcgivern

Marshall

Lines

Brown

O'connor

Daniel

Nguessen

Bit of a D-day for Rob Page, in terms of seeing if he drops Dickinson. He had the decision made for him last time through Dicko's suspension, then his hand was forced last week with a depleted squad.

I like Dicko's attitude but that doesn't make him a leader or a good left-back.

Tomorrow's back line will be very interesting to see.

Bit of a D-day for Rob Page, in terms of seeing if he drops Dickinson. He had the decision made for him last time through Dicko's suspension, then his hand was forced last week with a depleted squad.

I like Dicko's attitude but that doesn't make him a leader or a good left-back.

Tomorrow's back line will be very interesting to see.

this is what worries me

I think he'll play, although he shouldn't

id go with;

-------------Neal--------------

Yates--Veseli----Robertson--McGivern

-----------Brown----------

Marshall--Lines--OConnor--Daniel

----------NGuessan---------

I thought that although MK were a good passing side with good finishers they looked awful at the back. I would go for a similar set up as last weekend and get at them with Marshall and Daniel using their pace. They also looked vunerable from set pieces, O Connor had 2 or 3 free kicks which caused mayhem so i am not writing this game off.

Archived