onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Clayton Milking It

Robbie Earle's Perm

What is amazing is that you think anyone will fall for this rhetoric.

What's amazing is that you have such apropriate initials in your user name, what a coincidence ;)

Meaningless dross almost like slogans, which could apply to drug-pushers, burglars, or anybody else- 'doing what they are there for'. What a joke you are.

I'm really hurt once again..you're so inciteful and cutting :cry: It's bullying, that's what it is ;)

I was referring to newspapers..if you want to extrapolate that to cover anything else then you are free to do so..ridiculous though that is

Newspapers are there to inform and report on news, and just because they don't - and choose to write about this sort of nonsense and dumb-down their content, regardless of which tabloid it is - doesn't mean that they shouldn't do what is right and report on news.

Rubbish..they exist to make money for their owners/shareholder, they do so by reporting news, selling advertising, campaigns, articles etc.....you can't be that naive/idealistic surely?

Your argument is the argument of the drug pusher, always the same - 'if I didn't do it someone else would,' or 'everybody does it' and is one you have used on post after post on here.

Err..no it isn't..where did I post anything like that?

Mirror, Sun, Star or whatever - most tabloid readers won't be insulted by me calling it tat either, they know only too well what they are reading and that's fine - they are more likely to be annoyed by a manipulative shyster like you trying to use them and say when they should or shouldn't be insulted.

Manipulative shyster? Ooh that's really hurtful..and more rubbish..how can I manipulate anything on this forum? Previoulsy apparently I could have a profound effect on UKIP and now I can manipulate people on here. I wish I'd know that I had such influence

Amazing that you criticise me for saying when they should or should not be insulted when you yourself just said that most would not be...so i can't speak for them but you can :doh:

Advert

my last word on this in this thread..

Post 25 - Your tired little joke about b s initials looks even sadder when you just prove you are the expert at it.

it doesn't make anything you say more true when you start it by saying 'Rubbish!' or 'Ridiculous' - you've just proved yourself liar by posting again on a thread immediately after you said otherwise.

And I don't care if you skive from ******* to breakfast time, but you're very defensive about it, quoting the hours you allegedly work :Dthen posting at all different times of the day to give a lie to them as well. Still, it's your time to waste ad I'll leave you to it.

Post 25 - Your tired little joke about b s initials looks even sadder when you just prove you are the expert at it.

Tired little joke? and I thought it was right up there with the best of Bob Monkhouse and Russ Abbott.

Note I didn't post "my last word on this thread" but "my last word on this in this thread..if you know of a crime..shop 'em " ..clearly referring to snitching not the thread nor the thread subject.:keepup: Do take the time to read and comprehend posts before commenting on them ;)

it doesn't make anything you say more true when you start it by saying 'Rubbish!' or 'Ridiculous'

Rubbish..of course it does ;)

- you've just proved yourself liar by posting again on a thread immediately after you said otherwise.

Ooh wrongly accused again of being a liar again..see above

And I don't care if you skive from ******* to breakfast time,

You clearly do..you keep going on about it.,,as we'll see in a sec.5.4.3.2

but you're very defensive about it,

.1 Ooh there it is again..you just can't leave it can you :)

quoting the hours you allegedly work

"Allegedly"..ooh another false accusation of lying...this is so crushing

then posting at all different times of the day to give a lie to them as well.

Living up to your initials there

Still, it's your time to waste ad I'll leave you to it.

So you're posting on here and then accuse me of wasting my time by doing the same :doh:

Pity this has been most amusing but hey ho..toodle pip

I'm not assuming anything, hence the use of the word if ;)

The majority of comment on a forum is generally based on hearsay. Look up and down the threads today for example.

As I said that wasn't my main point and I was simply replying on that aspect in agreement with another poster.

The main point was that it's embarrasing for a failing footballer to try and lay the blame for his inabilities on this incident when clearly if it hadn't happened he wouldn't have been any higher up the football pyramid.

Sorry to have to prove you wrong but you are making assumptions. In your opening post you wrote "See McDonald has decided to sell an article." That is an assumption is it not?

Post No 26 continues to justify your opinion on criminal activity and offers your views on what needs to be done. It doesn't matter that you now state that you used the word "if," the fact remains that you are making assumptions in this thread based on hearsay/opinion.

The majority of comments on a forum are based on facts. It is only your opinion/hearsay that they are not. The fact is you read an article and you made assumptions based on that article.

I shall stick to the facts whilst I'll let you deal in hearsay.

Like I said, you're making a lot of assumptions there fella!

Sorry to have to prove you wrong but you are making assumptions. In your opening post you wrote "See McDonald has decided to sell an article." That is an assumption is it not?

Post No 26 continues to justify your opinion on criminal activity and offers your views on what needs to be done. It doesn't matter that you now state that you used the word "if," the fact remains that you are making assumptions in this thread based on hearsay/opinion.

The majority of comments on a forum are based on facts. It is only your opinion/hearsay that they are not. The fact is you read an article and you made assumptions based on that article.

I shall stick to the facts whilst I'll let you deal in hearsay.

Like I said, you're making a lot of assumptions there fella!

A. No.

B. Simply about doing the right thing in situations.

C. Certainly not check, again check out today's threads and you will see for yourself most are full of opinion and very little fact, it's simply the nature of forums and makes them all the more entertaining.

D. Good for you, what are these facts, share with the group.

E. In your opinion which clearly by definition isn't fact.

• 4 weeks later...
See McDonald has decided to sell an article to the papers...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ched-evans-co-accused-i-cleared-4507744

Wonder when the penny will drop for the moron that he's on the dole because he's crap and Evans probably won't be because he has ability.

Using this as an excuse for his failed career is a real low, what a disgrace he turned out to be. **** you Clayton, enjoy the dole you loser.

Fair point about McDonald.But can you remind us on about just who Evans has been playing for.

Fair point about McDonald.But can you remind us on about just who Evans has been playing for.

REP deals in hearsay (apparently this is entertaining in his opinion) and he thinks that it is ok that his opinion ignores the important facts when talking about individuals and he allows his hatred of McDonald to spew out on OVF.

Bald Eagle asks if REP is McDonald's stalker. REP's unhealthy obsession of an innocent man does seem unnatural. however he will reply with his usual waffle trying to defend his strange behaviour towards McDonald.

REP states that McDonald is a moron, he has a failed career and that he turned out to be a disgrace, he then follows that rant with a deleted (swear) word before showing obvious enjoyment that an ex player could be out of work and unemployed.

I fully understand that forums like OVF are here so that issues can be discussed, opinions given and banter exchanged along with different ideas. But I think REP has gone above and beyond all of that and he has now sunk to a new low (even for him) on his latest tirade of abuse against McDonald. I don't know what McDonald has done to deserve such vile abuse from REP and perhaps he would like to inform us. Whatever it is I'm sure that it didn't deserve any of the above trash talk which has left a very bitter taste and sits very uneasy with me.

IMO REP should be ashamed of himself.

REP deals in hearsay (apparently this is entertaining in his opinion) and he thinks that it is ok that his opinion ignores the important facts when talking about individuals and he allows his hatred of McDonald to spew out on OVF.

Bald Eagle asks if REP is McDonald's stalker. REP's unhealthy obsession of an innocent man does seem unnatural. however he will reply with his usual waffle trying to defend his strange behaviour towards McDonald.

REP states that McDonald is a moron, he has a failed career and that he turned out to be a disgrace, he then follows that rant with a deleted (swear) word before showing obvious enjoyment that an ex player could be out of work and unemployed.

I fully understand that forums like OVF are here so that issues can be discussed, opinions given and banter exchanged along with different ideas. But I think REP has gone above and beyond all of that and he has now sunk to a new low (even for him) on his latest tirade of abuse against McDonald. I don't know what McDonald has done to deserve such vile abuse from REP and perhaps he would like to inform us. Whatever it is I'm sure that it didn't deserve any of the above trash talk which has left a very bitter taste and sits very uneasy with me.

He has a very high opinion of himself.He has a strange trait of having sly dig's at fellow fan's.Many of which don't actually know who he is.

As far as I and I would hope most other Vale fans are concerned, Clayton McDonald was a more than reasonable, though not legendary, Vale defender who played his part in getting the club more successful.

He was hard-working and a useful defender and deserves the same respect as most of our other former players - he has done nothing wrong and I hope he finds a new club soon and wish him every success after his difficult personal times.

• 3 weeks later...
He has a very high opinion of himself.He has a strange trait of having sly dig's at fellow fan's.Many of which don't actually know who he is.

Correct me if I'm wrong Melv but didn't REP state that he's had a beer or 2 with you in the Postie, so your obviously not including yourself when you commented about him having sly digs at strangers

As far as I and I would hope most other Vale fans are concerned, Clayton McDonald was a more than reasonable, though not legendary, Vale defender who played his part in getting the club more successful.

He was hard-working and a useful defender and deserves the same respect as most of our other former players - he has done nothing wrong and I hope he finds a new club soon and wish him every success after his difficult personal times.

Totally agree with the first paragraph, can't agree with the second as he's using the court case as a reason to explain his failed career when the simple fact he isn't good enough.

Archived