onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Clayton Milking It

Robbie Earle's Perm

Advert

REP deals in hearsay (apparently this is entertaining in his opinion) and he thinks that it is ok that his opinion ignores the important facts when talking about individuals and he allows his hatred of McDonald to spew out on OVF.

Bald Eagle asks if REP is McDonald's stalker. REP's unhealthy obsession of an innocent man does seem unnatural. however he will reply with his usual waffle trying to defend his strange behaviour towards McDonald.

REP states that McDonald is a moron, he has a failed career and that he turned out to be a disgrace, he then follows that rant with a deleted (swear) word before showing obvious enjoyment that an ex player could be out of work and unemployed.

I fully understand that forums like OVF are here so that issues can be discussed, opinions given and banter exchanged along with different ideas. But I think REP has gone above and beyond all of that and he has now sunk to a new low (even for him) on his latest tirade of abuse against McDonald. I don't know what McDonald has done to deserve such vile abuse from REP and perhaps he would like to inform us. Whatever it is I'm sure that it didn't deserve any of the above trash talk which has left a very bitter taste and sits very uneasy with me.

IMO REP should be ashamed of himself.

Do you really believe the bilge you write? Tirade of abuse indeed ;)

Do you really believe the bilge you write? Tirade of abuse indeed ;)

You're post sums up my opinion of you perfectly.

I don't write bilge, I write only the facts and offer an opinion. My opinion is just that and not a tirade of abuse. It shows your warped view of matters when you think that my post is abusive, yet you think calling an innocent man (McDonald) "a moron & a disgrace" is acceptable!

At least by aiming your weird rants at me, you have momentarily stopped with your unnatural obsession in abusing an innocent man in Clayton McDonald

It seems to me that you're a WUM, unfortunately you're not very good at it....... Not very good at all.

You're post sums up my opinion of you perfectly.

I don't write bilge, I write only the facts and offer an opinion. My opinion is just that and not a tirade of abuse. It shows your warped view of matters when you think that my post is abusive, yet you think calling an innocent man (McDonald) "a moron & a disgrace" is acceptable!

At least by aiming your weird rants at me, you have momentarily stopped with your unnatural obsession in abusing an innocent man in Clayton McDonald

It seems to me that you're a WUM, unfortunately you're not very good at it....... Not very good at all.

Yet more absolute bilge, you are on fire son! ;)

'Tirade of abuse' was in reference to your daft comment of the same ilk in a previous post regarding my educated and observant comments on McDonald who is clearly set on blaming his failed career on an unrelated matter when he had been acquitted and football has clearly very little moral fibre as it has taken back guilty people who have killed others and even want to take back someone found guilty of the very same crime he was acquitted of! Therefore his actions which I have condemned him for are quite real.

You possibly missed it but I added the word 'indeed' at the end of the sentence, read it out loud a few times to yourself and you will see your mistake and understand your latest rambling has no relevance ;)

You are in danger of making yourself look dafter than McDonald :D

Archived