onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Broxap

Mr Carter

Just don't get how a mulit-millionaire thinks it worth 25k to become a number one hate figure of the Vale Nation and half of Stoke-on-trent but also to be seen by customers and partners to be untrustworthy and not a man of your word.....the term "idiot" from the Greek "idioti" means a person not concerned with what others think and social political life.

Advert

I'd imagine most Broxap customers aren't vale fans, and if they are they probably work in the public sector where their personal opinions can not have an influence.

They might lose a contract or two but I bet they pick up some more work from a certain group of individuals at VP.

Mo had a deal to buy his shares for face value if he took control after the egm, he publicised it weeks before the event.

The board said nothing and offered him a 50% profit on his investment the night before the vote.

Which are the smarter businessmen? Who got what they needed?

We obviously don't like it and it's not morally right but we're not dealing with morals.

You'd all be a lot more successful if you got a bit more devious and calculating rather than emotional.

Chaudry thought he had a deal,he was led up the garden path by Lee and Bratt in my opinion Broxap had already done the deal with the board weeks before and announced it that late that Chaudry could not come back.

They have been in this together all along wasn't it Broxap who announced they would sell their shares to the highest bidder settling the price with the board no matter what Chaudry offered, that is not being smarter that is being crooked there is a difference. I think the deal was done then and I think that was the Tic Tok moment.

Chaudry thought he had a deal,he was led up the garden path by Lee and Bratt in my opinion Broxap had already done the deal with the board weeks before and announced it that late that Chaudry could not come back.

They have been in this together all along wasn't it Broxap who announced they would sell their shares to the highest bidder settling the price with the board no matter what Chaudry offered, that is not being smarter that is being crooked there is a difference. I think the deal was done then and I think that was the Tic Tok moment.

Glenn has been tik tokking about the trump card for a while now.

Glenn has been tik tokking about the trump card for a while now.

And that's why I think the deal was done weeks ago Broxap had got no intention of selling to Chaudry,they lied all along.

Broxap were quite happy for Mudie to have their shares and when it was pointed out Mudie was voting they said they knew nothing about it,does anyone actually believe this?

There is a difference between being a sharp business operator and lieing when doing a deal, it is easy to see where Bobby fits in,him and Bratt make good bed fellows.:yes:

Perhaps now the the people who obtained Robbies proxy vote should have kept it under wraps, then maybe the board wouldnt have looked at Broxaps shares

No win situation! We want a board that is honest and open! You can't have it both ways. If the people they are dealing with are lying snakes, that can't be helped. They will suffer long term pain for short term gain. We're in this for the long haul, not the quick snatched victory here and there. Slowly they have been weakened, despite their constant claims that we are a minority mob of thugs with a vendetta. That is simply their narrow point of view and will be there undoing. By being open and honest and proven to be so, we will win out in the end.

We shall be victorious! ===

Archived