onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Rob Lee

CAVALIER

Advert

Again can someone clear this one please.

Counting of the proxy votes prior to the E G M

Were N L V represented , i assume so and should the results not be kept secret

If the board were informed about this , were all parties informed.

Again i take it this is legal but it doesnt half stink.

He is a businessman and profit is profit, if you were offered £25k for nothing a 50% increase as a businessman what would you do forgetting that it is to do with the Vale.

I dont agree but fully understand, why did Mo not make the same deal?

Mo was only told at the last minute so there was no chance of brokering a counter-deal.

Again can someone clear this one please.

Counting of the proxy votes prior to the E G M

Were N L V represented , i assume so and should the results not be kept secret

If the board were informed about this , were all parties informed.

Again i take it this is legal but it doesnt half stink.

yes they were represented

someone has published the results based on 1 man 1 vote elsewhere on here - very interesting reading

======

Hi IHAD,

I suspect whatever I post, there are those who will be cynical as one can always find fault if one looks hard enough.

That said, Mo has stated his motive - legacy. A desire to give something meaningful back to his community. There it is - plain and simple. Knock it if you want but it is his motivation.

Mo has never professed to being a life long PVFC fan nor have I. He is however a lifelong sports fan and his financial support of sport is well documented - be it sponsorship of young local olympic hopefuls, cricket and many other sports. Mo does an awful lot with youth through several charitable organisations, particularly The Princes Trust. He has a very generous and philanthropic side to his nature - although Mo is only depicted as some evil business tyrant for the purpose of the PVFV bid. As with many wealthy men, he goes about such causes quietly behind the scenes.

Mo recognised the influence a football club has over its community and he saw PVFC as his opportunity to contribute something meaningful.

Forgive me for not going into great detail but I am tired. However if you listen to some of the recordings on the web of earlier fan evenings or go on Mo's website you will see he has mentioned this as his motive on many occasions.

Regards

I had my doubt's about the sincerity in Mo's ambition to gain control at Vale Park.But having met the man and talked to him and seeing that he has not jusy walked away after been shafted by certain individuals ie Judas Lee i don't think LB or the pro Mo camp need to keep justiyfying Mo's credentials.I bet Mo's persistance as already cost him a pretty penny and he as gained nothing at all apart from respect from numerous Vale fans.

Perhaps he should read Matthew 26: 14-16

Does he need to consult the Bible to know who Judas is...? or what he did...?

I think Chancellor press should be told that they have the wrong word for :-

one who betrays, under the guise of friendship,

it should be under B. Broxap. after Bxxxxxd & before Bung

Fair enough..

But best deal can be for many reasons as you know being a legal bod...

And yes it is time to move on, to where we dont know but as long as its all for the right reasons and carried out in a correct manner then the club will win.. wheras individuals just gain..

The club could go into admin, all the directors could be sued, but not Jackson and Meigh. Bratt and Co are left holding the baby all on thier own, with moneybags Jackson the one to gain.

Archived