onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Show a little support Saturday

wwindsor

Advert

Its not about chanting (and yes we did) my point being for around 85 minutes there were just a negative feeling about the place. Yes the team are low on confidence but booing aint going help.

Until the third goal went in I have to admit I didn't hear any booing - not even as the team left the field at half time. I thought the crowd were pretty patient on Tuesday in the circumstances.

I think they were.

The only bit of booing I heard was when Veseli misplaced a pass after about 30 minutes but overall the crowd were quite supportive although a bit quiet as you might expect.

It's human nature to want to groan and moan and vent your annoyance/frustration, but of course this is exactly the time when the players need a lift and fans' support.

tbf whilst the atmosphere has not been amazing it has not been as bad as in previous times of strife . on the whole people do not like change but change we must . something wasn't right, who or why it wasn't right we don't know for sure . our club is little different from any other , when the team play well and results are fine we cheer , when the team plays poorly they will receive some stick , fans are fans . all we can hope for is a change in luck , a change in results and hopefully a manager to take us forward not backwards .

on saturday we need to be supportive of the players , smurf and a special furry friend , COME ON YOU WHITES .

I'm all up for supporting the Vale as much as possible. I will never boo them, I just give them silence at the end and leave if we aren't good enough.

I always stand in the corner first half of every home game to try and get some decent atmosphere going, but Tuesday there wasn't one person standing there, and throughout the game, we probably had 3 songs max. Even then it was just 'Vale, Vale' etc.

I'm not complaining, I try as much as possible, but I look forward to away games more than home, just because everybody has a bit more positive frame of mind.

Well woke up this morning and decided as I have a chance to get to the match today, as is not always the case I would go. As mentioned in previous threads I see the price has gone up. Vale really have dropped a bo**ock here in my opinion. I cannot get to Burslem during the week or 3hrs before KO so have no option but to pay the full price which is far too steep and I have a family, mortgage etc... but that's another issue altogether. I'm sure I'm not the only person in this situation who will not be attending today due to the price increase, if Vale continue with this I can only see a bleak future for home attendances and we all know what that ultimately can lead to.

So to sum it all up I would love to get behind the lads and go to the home matches but at the rip off price and unwillingness from the club to make it easier for people as myself I will not be spending my hard earned cash which Vale desperately need. Continue to alienate people such as myself and the future for Vale is not looking so bright.

After all the negativity recently and the moaning after 5 minutes of Tuesdays game dont you think its time we started supporting PORT VALE and show NS that we support him as much.

Support is earned by demonstrating effort passion and commiment not just a given to be taken for granted lets see the staff at vale earn that support for a change

Archived