onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

PL 2015/16 - Favourites? Plus my Liverpool...

TylerB

Chelsea do look different class this season.. Man City and Arsenal will battle it for 2nd and 3rd,and Man Utd will get that 4th place. Everton ,Spurs and Liverpool to battle for that 5th place..Though Southampton could be dark horses for that 5th place finish..

If United finish above Liverpool this season I'll put my nutsack in a beehive. Southampton won't finish 5th either, nowhere near. Chelsea will be champions with City as runners up, and 3rd and 4th place will be occupied by Liverpool and Arsenal, don't care which order.

Advert

If United finish above Liverpool this season I'll put my nutsack in a beehive. Southampton won't finish 5th either, nowhere near. Chelsea will be champions with City as runners up, and 3rd and 4th place will be occupied by Liverpool and Arsenal, don't care which order.

I really cant see Liverpool finishing in top 4 this season, even with sick not Sturridge back in your side. Just admit, last season was a 1 off season. Without Suarez, Liverpool are just a mid table team. Also, I jut think Man Utd will come good and tbh with the fire power they have, it is just a matter of time..

I really cant see Liverpool finishing in top 4 this season, even with sick not Sturridge back in your side. Just admit, last season was a 1 off season. Without Suarez, Liverpool are just a mid table team. Also, I jut think Man Utd will come good and tbh with the fire power they have, it is just a matter of time..

Load of nonsense really.

Liverpool were obviously a better side with Suarez. But last season we played a number of games without him and won the majority of them. In fact, I remember reading somewhere that we played something like 8 games without him starting in the PL and won 6 of them, only losing 1 of them. To call us a one mean time is both fickle and stupid, and that's being kind. We haven't started well because the players that were outstanding last season haven't recaptured that form as of yet, along with our main man up front being injured.

And to think some silly sausages didn't think welbeck would score many..16m could be a snip..And to think Balotelli cost 16m too..

He's been missing chances left right and centre in the Premier League against decent opposition. Scoring 3 past opposition that would struggle in the Championship doesn't suddenly make him good.

Let's see if you're saying that when you play Chelsea this weekend, especially given the fact you've won as many games as Stoke this season.

He's been missing chances left right and centre in the Premier League against decent opposition. Scoring 3 past opposition that would struggle in the Championship doesn't suddenly make him good.

Let's see if you're saying that when you play Chelsea this weekend, especially given the fact you've won as many games as Stoke this season.

Hahahaha..Stoke have won as many as Man Utd and Liverpool too. What's your point?? We both know Arsenal will finish an easy 30 odd points in front of Stoke come May, so again, what's your point??

What? He's been missing chances left right and centre? Huge exaggeration. Also they aren't a bad side at all, it's usual to see sides beaten easily away in the champions league, we will see how much of a championship side they are when they play at home. It's stupid, even when welbeck plays well, infact very well people still complain he only scored against poor opposition, he still put the chances away!

As Mers said last night, Cahill and Terry will not be looking forward to facing a confident, in form Wellbeck.

To say Galatasaray are like a Championship is a bit daft in my humble, me owd. He also took his chances exceptionally well (especially the third)

And to think some silly sausages didn't think welbeck would score many..16m could be a snip..And to think Balotelli cost 16m too..

Niklas Bendtner scored a hat-trick for your lot in the Champions League in the past, so don't get too excited. Not to take anything away from a hat-trick or the quality of his finishes last night, but let's see him do that against a half decent side before going crazy. :rolleyes:

Welbeck is Welbeck. He's likely to be woeful in his next game and miss chance after chance.

(Sturridge is not a natural goalscorer, regardless of what any Liverpool fan will tell you).

I have to believe you are just trying to troll the thread, as I hope that nobody can be this stupid.

8 goals in 12 games for Bolton when played as a forward and not a winger, 36 goals in 52 games for Liverpool when played as a forward and not a winger.

Jog on!

Archived