onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Close to 51% !!!!

Cheadle Radio and its many, well 3, listeners have their fingers on the pulse and are conducting exit polls a week early.

Why in gods name would someone who was going to vote against the board suddenly vote for them? If the plastic pitch malarky has swung them they must be thick!

Who are Cheadle radio and do they even exist?

Its bratty in disguise! Haha.

Why would somebody change their vote because some random, unknown company wants to invest no real working capital into the club?

Advert

Robbie won't vote. Position is clear and he will not take sides to avoid damage to his PR.

This is all hype over the anti board vote. We spoke to two shareholders with 25k between them that were anti, but will now vote for. It does seem the none bias view is that the board vote is growing and only the hard core members are left in the battle. This is the real shame that the club will split one way or another.

I think you are wrong. I have been speaking to a business contact of mine at a recent conference, who let's say has done business with BGC (can't say anymore than that), he informed me that he is 95% sure that RW will vote against the board on Wednesday.

My business contact is a local person who is well connected in business circles as has contacts in various industries including, music and football, he is not a football fan but knows situation at Vale Park and knows I am a Vale fan. He came over to me at this recent conference and told me of this news as he has heard it from 2 seperate business clients both of whom dont know or nor have ever met each other, they both told him this as he is from Stoke and they though he would be interested.

So I can't be 100% sure, but I trust my contact so I am 95% sure that this info is correct so instead of scare mongering let's see what happens on Wednesday shall we..?

Robbie won't vote. Position is clear and he will not take sides to avoid damage to his PR.

This is all hype over the anti board vote. We spoke to two shareholders with 25k between them that were anti, but will now vote for. It does seem the none bias view is that the board vote is growing and only the hard core members are left in the battle. This is the real shame that the club will split one way or another.

This is a lie I believe. There are very few shareholders with this amount who aren't on the board, if any who haven't gone public already.

I was genuinely curious. Can anyone confirm?

You won't get confirmation from anyone on here because he has a full time job and if I remember from one of his very early posts he doesn't want his employer finding out because come June 1st he will need that job edited by admin:ninja:

You won't get confirmation from anyone on here because he has a full time job and if I remember from one of his very early posts he doesn't want his employer finding out because come June 1st he will need that job edited by admin

Another pro-board stirrer.

Where are they getting this £250k from then?

Archived