onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

18th April 2014, Port Vale v MKD, pre match, match itself.

Fosse69

Advert

Seven year old daughters first game today.

Shes been a very naughty girl, and I couldn't think of any other punishment for her!

I remember years ago when we went to Northampton ground and Vale lost 4 something and said to my daughter. If your naughty again, I will make you watch the video. We were awful that day. Lady behind me said to her young boys, the same goes to you.

Vale team: Johnson Yates Duffy Robertson Dickinson Lloyd Griffith Knott Dodds Pope Williamson

Wonder what Birchall has done wrong to miss out at the expense of Dodds and Lloyd.

Have the development squad players who are not being offered extended terms left as I would have thought O'Neil and Cavalho could have filled the bench?

At least we are safe. Crewe fans must be bricking it, thinking are we going to stay up or do we go down. That is due to MA's getting the most of the players and some of the players giving it their best and others showing up every now and then. Not naming the players, as we all know who they could be or have our own thoughts on that.

Come on Vale. Lets win the last of the games and show what we can do.

Hopefully, Smurf will sort things out and we will know if MA's saga has been sorted and he is either staying or leaving us. Then the players can be sorted out. Once the manager is sorted, the fans will buy their season tickets.

Wonder what Birchall has done wrong to miss out at the expense of Dodds and Lloyd.

Have the development squad players who are not being offered extended terms left as I would have thought O'Neil and Cavalho could have filled the bench?

The club allowed them to leave to give them time to sort out their career and get some training time in with new clubs. Good that they did this, but as we have just found out, we are now thread bare of players.

Question is, has Smurf saved some more money and can now put that to next years wages or are they still being paid to the end of the season?

Perhaps Micky wants to have another look at Lloydy with regard to signing him up for next season because he knows what Birchall is capable of.

I believe the development squad has been disbanded,so we are short of numbers.

Seven year old daughters first game today.

Shes been a very naughty girl, and I couldn't think of any other punishment for her!

That's the problem with bringing your kids up to support the Vale. It has its consolations though - my youngest says it's real English working class football, the kind of stuff his grandfather and father watched. A great legacy to pass on to future generations. Hope she enjoys the game! :)

My guess is that both Dodds and Lloyd could be goners in the summer, so MA perhaps wants a look to help him make up his mind?

Archived