onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

vale 2 carlisle 1 - Post Match Discussion

andy jones

Moan moan moan sack Adams sod off Norman we are in danger of being safe with over ten games to go.

Please take off your rose-tinted spectacles David.

The last time they were on you were urging us to back Fatty Miller and Lemon Top.

Do us all a favour and take your pretentious, self righteous crap somewhere else.

Advert

We had to win that game and we did, three points was all that mattered. It was a poor game played out by two poor teams though, that's not a moan just the truth.

Spot on Tosh.I might even be looking forward to Tuesday night now.

Hagrid, as you may well know if we had not voted Deakin on to remove Bratt we were about to see a third member of the original V2001 voted back onto the Board to give them a 3 to 2 majority again. So as I have said all along I would have voted a donkey on board to stop that happening.

Perhaps you would have preferred to see V2001 back in control? No I thought not. I have let many accusations and untruths unchallenged because I really don't give a fig what some who were sat on the outside think as at the end of the day when I stepped down as SC chair I had seen the end of V2001. Those who replaced them were no better but definitely a softer target as they had no affiliation with the Vale.

We had to win that game and we did, three points was all that mattered. It was a poor game played out by two poor teams though, that's not a moan just the truth.

Spot on Tosh.I might even be looking forward to Tuesday night now.

Agree totally! I'm a happy Vale fan because we got 3 points, but I along with many other fans are worried about the club especially when we all fought so hard to save it. If that puts me with the moaners then I'm happy to take the title.

Moan moan moan sack Adams sod off Norman we are in danger of being safe with over ten games to go.

We beat, somewhat luckily, a weak team with half their squad missing. One good moment from Williamson turned the game. Second win in ages, when we couldn't beat either Crewe or Shrewsbury.

Bottom of the table Notts County drew with Orient today. Let's see how we get on.

Yes and no doubt none of the moaners who posted negatively will be giving my opening post the thumbs down rather than being big enough to admit you are wrong.

Think about it Vale have won and you are disappointed.

Don't talk silly Dave I am delighted that we won the 3 points are invaluable but please don't let the result cloud a very lack lustre performance up to Williamson's goal which turned the game in our favour.

Dave, with all due respect, you're being a *** in my humble opinion. On post match threads people talk about what they've seen at the match. What we've seen recently has been very poor so it's hardly surprising that folk have been disappointed. Had you been there today you would have seen a first half performance that was as bad as we've seen for a while. We did nothing but hoof the ball in the air for 45 minutes. Had the game finished at that point you would have seen some very disappointed posts on here. As it was, we turned it round in the second half and got the three points. Everyone is happy - except you feel the need to make a post like that at the start of the thread. You're better than that, Dave.

Dave, with all due respect, you're being a *** in my humble opinion. On post match threads people talk about what they've seen at the match. What we've seen recently has been very poor so it's hardly surprising that folk have been disappointed. Had you been there today you would have seen a first half performance that was as bad as we've seen for a while. We did nothing but hoof the ball in the air for 45 minutes. Had the game finished at that point you would have seen some very disappointed posts on here. As it was, we turned it round in the second half and got the three points. Everyone is happy - except you feel the need to make a post like that at the start of the thread. You're better than that, Dave.

Didn't go ??? Give me strength................

Archived