onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ben Williamson

MattW

Always thought he had potential, but how much longer are we going to have to wait to see it? His goal record is shocking, especially this season. Tomlin has to play over him as he is actually a threat. As much as I like Williamson I think his time is up.

Potential is the word that cloud's the judgement of most Vale fans re Willo. He's twenty five- he's not a young lad and if he's ever going to be better, he should be there already. Sorry, but for me he has had his chance and hasn't been able to take it on numerous occasions.

Advert

I have said for quite a while now and I would love to have been proved wrong but Ben sadly has pace but nothing else. His goal ratio is dire but the worst part is he bring nothing else to the table (sorry Lady Vale but I doubt if he would be much good at McD's) he doesn't track back he rarely makes a telling pass.So let him go and warm someone else's bench next season because he rarely if ever turns a game in fact he normallyonly scores when we are winning by 2 or 3 goals and that isn't often either!

I used to be a fan on his and thought he had the potential to be a really decent striker. But his goals record, despite a lack of starts, is appalling and whenever he has been given an opportunity from the start he's squandered it. He's nowhere near League One level, unfortunately. The same can be said also of Gavin Tomlin.
Not very often when I agree with you Beechy but on the occasion you are spot on. In truth how many of MA's close season signings were any good? I can only think of one Lines the rest were probably worse than the ones we got rid of!

Christ almighty, will you just shut the **** up moaning!?!?

You're by far the worst poster on here and Football Forums. Embarrassing the stuff you come out with.

Take no notice Lady V I think you talk sense most of the time and you are certainly right on this occasion!

I personally was very puzzled how folk on here thought Williamson would blossom in L1 if he was very average in L2.:huh:

Dicko and lines added to the squad. Mohammed Jones tomlin Robertson have been average at best
Thanks for correcting me Dicko was the 2nd good signing in fact more consistent than Lines but Mohammed is very poor, Tomlin is a headless lightweight chicken and Robertson's form has been very poor of late but he has scored more goals than Ben. Sums it up doesn't it.

Ben's potential has not been fulfilled, but then all strikers are having a lean time, probably due to Adams tactics with lack of supply from wingers and midfield.

Pope would still be scoring if he had a decent amount of supply. With a bit more experience and a good rate of assists I think that young Jordan also would be a brilliant striker for the Vale.

Still a useful player to have. Can change a game off the bench.

Struggles with confidence, so what do vale fans do. Try and kick him while he is down.

Tomlin wasn't playing today so the fans must criticise someone

Are you alright? 1 in 26 a usefull player to have? Wake Up.

Are you alright? 1 in 26 a usefull player to have? Wake Up.

Not his fault that he doesn't always get the chances. he can change games. believe a loan spell might be good for him but i still beleve he is a decent player. we can't say all our players are crap when we lose game

Archived