onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

robbie williams is 40 very soon

mr burslem

Advert

Robbie was an avid Vale supporter but on how many occasions has he showed up at Vale park in the last decade??Didn't he 'turn up' at an away game at Brentford once with his new squeeze? (The game finished 2-0 to Brentford)

Yes he invested £250,000 of which, I'm afraid to say, didn't prove to really do the club any favours. However when you consider his overall fortune his investment was merely a pittance.

He's just about done enough to be able to claim he is a Vale fan, and deep down I reckon he is.

Musically, he has been faulty (if not 40) for a long time - this swing bow-locks is a betrayal of style and absolute garbage.

It'd be nice for him and us if he showed his face for the cup match against Brighton and bought the players a beer or two to celebrate their win, good publicity for him too.

The "250K isn't much given what he is worth" argument that some still use against Robbie baffles me. It was useful money at a time when the club needed it. He clearly loves the Vale, and the fact that he doesn't find himself in Burslem at 3pm every other Saturday is not his fault. The box at Chelsea is doubtless for networking in the circles he now moves in as well, and a bit closer to Heathrow and his house in Wiltshire.

I don't understand this Robbie bashing; he is one of the brighter lights to come from our city in the last 20 years, and if the council see fit to name some roads after him, then fair play.

I would think an ideal place to name new roads after him would be on the new estate at brindley village where they are still building new houses ,it is in spitting distance of where he used to live in tunstall and his old school, and my take on is he a vale fan, he most certainly is, once in the blood always in the blood

Oh cack.... I agree with you

Well flip me, no one ever agrees with me, it's not the 'done' thing, you will be getting a minus score ;)

I read that and fainted, got up fainted again and then couldn't stop reading then re-reading the words, it's taken me 7 hours of bewilderment, ashtonishment and utter dumbfounded delight to get her my composure to write back!

You must be in a good mood today? Is it your birthday? Did you win the lottery? Did you get lucky?

Welcome to the happiest club on OVF, I am going to make you a badge and hold an awards ceremony to present you with your REP STAR POSTER FOR A DAY AWARD :D

Well flip me, no one ever agrees with me, it's not the 'done' thing, you will be getting a minus score ;)

I read that and fainted, got up fainted again and then couldn't stop reading then re-reading the words, it's taken me 7 hours of bewilderment, ashtonishment and utter dumbfounded delight to get her my composure to write back!

You must be in a good mood today? Is it your birthday? Did you win the lottery? Did you get lucky?

Welcome to the happiest club on OVF, I am going to make you a badge and hold an awards ceremony to present you with your REP STAR POSTER FOR A DAY AWARD :D

Im always in a good mood, I stooped having birthdays some time ago, I dont gamble and Im always lucky if I wake up in the morning.

We may disagree on many things but there is no malice

Im always in a good mood, I stooped having birthdays some time ago, I dont gamble and Im always lucky if I wake up in the morning.

We may disagree on many things but there is no malice

Smurf should invite him to the Crewe game as guest of honour to mark his 40th with some kind of presentation or gesture. It would also swell the gate significantly

Smurf should invite him to the Crewe game as guest of honour to mark his 40th with some kind of presentation or gesture. It would also swell the gate significantly

Im available... at present... as long as the lift is working and he doesnt try to give me the carvery meal... oh and I get a disabled parking spot

What a load of utter crap.

You still haven't answered the question asked of you above about his LA team because it doesn't suit you. Oh yeah, he called it LA Vale.

Do you expect someone who lives 8000 miles away to have a ST?

Right, the money he invested (the most he could have done under the 24.9% rule) that he gave Dave Felstead voting proxy over to help out the board at the EGM didn't do the club any favours did it?

What utter crap. If you were a multi millionaire who lived 8,000 miles away you say you wouldn't attend at least ONE game?

He's that busy in LA running a fantasy football team- talk about forgetting your roots.

Archived