onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Tickets

j_grainger10

Vale have one of the biggest budgets in the league. We can still have success on the pitch with a smaller budget alot like teams like accringotn and torquay.

Im just saying that at last we have some good news and people are using at as an excuse to get at the board.

its no exscuse

we have no money, fact

Advert

Im a football fan and I want the Vale to do well...

We are all Vale fans and all want Vale to do well. It's just that some are willing to make a sacrifice in the short term to get this club back on its feet in the longer term.

I urge all SEO pledgers to stand firm. With Mo, Mark, LB and Micky, we have a brighter future. With V2001 we have no future. Don't give your money to V2001. They will just waste it, like they've done the last 8 years.

Im a football fan and I want the Vale to do well... i understand this takes money and a good budget and a proffesional board all of which we havent got but we do have a good manager and some good players and hopefully a promotion puch next year with Mickey to see it all the way through.

This good players thing is interesting. Micky was here for 18 months - our best result of the season was achieved with only 2 of his signings in the team. He's not a miracle worker and he can't magic great players out of thin air if there is no budget.

Incidentally, does the football budget include all football staff or just the players? Just wondering where the extra salary for Adams is coming from?

This good players thing is interesting. Micky was here for 18 months - our best result of the season was achieved with only 2 of his signings in the team. He's not a miracle worker and he can't magic great players out of thin air if there is no budget.

Incidentally, does the football budget include all football staff or just the players? Just wondering where the extra salary for Adams is coming from?

I don't think it will be too long before we find that out Jean.===

I signed up for the Starve Em Out campaign and I REALLY want the board out.

But.…… Micky is back and I honestly believe he will get us playing football again. With Owen signing too, that's even more good news. I do hope that the EGM goes well and Mo is in charge soon. I want to watch football next season. If Bratt stays in charge, then Mo will disappear and there is not a lot we can do about it(if we are all honest). If Mo gets in he will offer a 10% discount(£26). I can stand losing that much and wouldn't mind paying the extra if he is in charge. I am not going to buy any new merchandise for either me or my son, unless Mo comes in. If Mo doesn't get in, it's going to cost me an extra £80 to watch the vale which I'm not going to be able to afford.

Therefore… when I get paid on Monday, I'm going down to the club to get a season ticket.

I am delighted Mickey is back!! over the ****ing moon even!!

I pledged to Starve them out but you know what im actaully going to get my season ticket for next year.

I know im letting the board win but at the end of the day im a vale fan for the football and the success on the pitch.

If the board have nearly doubled his wages then the cash must be there somewhere!!

AND Gareth Owen is staying now :) im guessing on a revised contract.

Lets stop the negative V2001 talk and look forward to our chances next year.

If we don't get change after June 1st, it will be people like you, that are going to run the club into the ground, and we will have no club to support,

Has Gammon been paid off yet?

Was thinking that myself .Mickey could be getting paid for say a year with the comp money (war chest )Vale got from Sheff.utd.In effect Mickey paying himself.That would suit Jackoff as he likes using other peoples money.===

I signed up for the Starve Em Out campaign and I REALLY want the board out.

Therefore… when I get paid on Monday, I'm going down to the club to get a season ticket.

Then you should stay with SEO if you want the board out. No guarantees that the EGM vote will remove them. Starve them of cash though....

Was thinking that myself .Mickey could be getting paid for say a year with the comp money (war chest )Vale got from Sheff.utd.In effect Mickey paying himself.That would suit Jackoff as he likes using other peoples money.===

As has been mentioned many times, Vale got hardly anything in compensation from Adams move to Sheff Utd. Certainly not the £100K that people think we got.

Cuts are being made. It's pretty obvious why.

Archived