onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ticket only fans forum on BBC Radio Stoke

Twitters

Advert

I think the fans should boycott the fans forum!! What a brilliant message that would send out. RS and Matt Sandoz and NO fans. :yes:[/quote

Caroline....I think that is a brilliant idea!!!! nobody in the room except RS journos and Deakin and Taylor....all the fans outside in MASS PROTEST to say we dont wont to listen to anything you have to say!!!!

FANTASTIC BRING IT ON

boards mates will still attend wont they?...protest outside tho...will **** them right off!..thinking they got away with it now seasons over.

Im going try get a ticket...i want hear the bull**** coming from there mouths,and dying to ask him face to face...whats wrong with mark simms money now that was perfectly ok in the past,and 2,how are u going to match the business plan and investment that mo and mark are planning to bring to the club.

Maybe somebody should contact Ian Taylor and explain that his reputation as one of our best players in modern times will be ripped to shreds in one evening.

No it won't utter nonsence.

Whilst he is ill advised because he has a different view point / lack of facts what he did for us and the money raised from his sale is worth far more to all long serving Vale fans.

If Grew still has respect for failing this season working for the board then Taylor has a ****ing long way to fall to drop to his levels.

Seriously get a grip!

No it won't utter nonsence.

Whilst he is ill advised because he has a different view point / lack of facts what he did for us and the money raised from his sale is worth far more to all long serving Vale fans.

If Grew still has respect for failing this season working for the board then Taylor has a ****ing long way to fall to drop to his levels.

Seriously get a grip!

I agree. It just makes me more angry. The board a stooping to new lows each and very day. They are using a vale legend as a human shield for their own gain. From his tweets he obviously isnt aware of the situation our board are knowingly putting him in.

I think the fans should boycott the fans forum!! What a brilliant message that would send out. RS and Matt Sandoz and NO fans. :yes:

Great idea, a total boycott will show Bratt and Deakin we're not interested in their excuses or lies, all we want is for them to go.

I think there should be a large anti presence, should we be worthy of being let in as non season ticket holders otherwise they, the media and other fans will think that they have a large support base, which they don't.

I full expect a few plants in the audience and a very controlled questioning session with Bratt or Jackson not attending.

We all need to apply for and get the tickets though........

The place will only be empty if ticket holders decline to enter the building.

That is an excellent point. Folks, we need to apply for these tickets when they become available to ensure that the place is empty.

FAO BOARD - HAHA, I bet you love this idea don't you? You have gone past the point of return. We are not interested in what you have to say any more.

Archived