onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ticket only fans forum on BBC Radio Stoke

Twitters

Advert

Ever thought he would like to voice his ideas for the future. Stop living in the past...

I would love to hear his ideas, do you think that they will allow the voice of the shareholders to be heard at the same time?

Ever thought he would like to voice his ideas for the future. Stop living in the past...

If this club is to have a future beyond league 2/conference level then Merry Peakin will play no part of it....ie what's the point of listening to his drivel?

As the chief executive officer he has to try to tackle the hugely negative voice of the customer situation. It is so bad that most people have a habit of adverse reaction to anything the board say.

The guy should not be treated with disrespect because he is an employee. He owes a duty of loyalty to the club and the board and needs to be doing his best. ===

Does he know what is going on, he is not there most of the time? Even the directors dont know what is happening on the pitch for the same reason. I doubt whether any of the monkey directors know much more, if the puppet team play thier usual game.

If you would love to hear his ideas, RAF Vale, then go the forum or listen on the radio, it has been made accessible to all. If you don't want to listen, Lady Vale, then watch corrie.

Id prefer that than Perrys cameo in Emmervale.....cringeworthy

If you would love to hear his ideas, RAF Vale, then go the forum or listen on the radio, it has been made accessible to all. If you don't want to listen, Lady Vale, then watch corrie.

Like I say we will be there.

Now considering it was the shareholders who forced the EGM don't you think it would be good for the shareholders who want change to have the opportunity to put their views across.

Or would that just be far too radical and democratic for a fans owned club?

Could be interesting to hear what he would say to questions from MC,MS & LB.

Doesn't Perry Deakin play Sean from the Rovers?

Why have Ian Taylor in attendance at the Q&A ? :unsure:

Not to spend a fair percentage of the meeting talking about the 'good old days' surely ? ;)

===

Exactly. Lets have a proper Q and A session with Perry. Nothing set up beforehand or stage managed. Not fair to bring Ian Tayor into this. He should be coming to the club at another time to discuss the "good old days" Not a week before the EGM. Totally off the point and maybe should be a thread starter, but I have often wondered when looking at my all time Vale side from my era (late 70s onward) could Taylor and Robbie Earle have worked together, or would they have been too similar. Wouldn't dream of discussing who was the better player. Both awsome all rounders, with great goal scoring records that most strikers would have been proud of.

I would love to hear how he thinks that 1500 people marching through the streets of Burslem wasnt a protest ? :unsure:

I would love to see the evidence that we have sold 2000 + season tickets :unsure:

I would love to hear how the board are going to match the potential £5 million investment that they are turning down ;)

===

Archived