onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Oldham 3 - Port Vale 1

Caz or caz123

Advert

Disappointed, we had the chances but just aren't clinical enough yet. You do have to question playing Popey next game from the start though... Think he needs a kick up the proverbial... Missed another sitter today.

Not going to dwell on this one too much, we'll be fine this season.

For once lets not want the manager sacked after a defeat eh?

There needs to be some middle ground. Its either ecstasy or suicidal feelings on here with every win or defeat.

Its a long hard season. We will be fine of that im sure. Could have been different maybe had Hughesy scored the penalty and we would be sitting in the playoff places and everybody dreaming of the championship!

A bit of perspective needed.

Should be a cracker next week.

By all accounts it's sounded like we've played ok today creating chances just not taken them. Disappointing to lose but in a higher division things like not taking chances will get punished more so that's something to work on. Overall we've had an inconsistent start with results but that was always going to be the case especially while we found our feet in this league. Nothing to unduly worry about.

I honestly think that smurf needs to start thinkinng about replacements for Adams, im not saying he needs sacking now but maybe smurf needs start doing sum research into possible new managers because although we love Adams nobody can deny he is awful tactically and out of his depth at this level.

Please go support another club. Barcelona don't loose very often they would be ideal for you.

sacking adams is just a knee jerk reaction, I heard we played really well today the game on radio biased medium wave ( same old same old mr mcgarry) sounded cracking first half and we should've been out of sight, I do believe its time for popey to have a rest and give ben and hughesy a shot up front, the games I saw them together they had a decent understanding and pope just looks tired to me??

we need to start picking up points soon a bit more regular than we are doing.

sacking adams is just a knee jerk reaction, I heard we played really well today the game on radio biased medium wave ( same old same old mr mcgarry) sounded cracking first half and we should've been out of sight, I do believe its time for popey to have a rest and give ben and hughesy a shot up front, the games I saw them together they had a decent understanding and pope just looks tired to me??

we need to start picking up points soon a bit more regular than we are doing.

First half we were better side easily 2nd half we were a pub side work it out for yourselves

Some daft comments on here already. Jmw cost us the first goal , Adams bolloecked him to get back and mark up he didn't and the lad crosses in for a simple 5 yard header. The problem was Hughes missed his penalty and we chased the game there after. Midfield were woeful lines none existent, no awful and loft ran around to no avail.

At least we had a go though , disappointing but clear we need a new winger and midfield

Archived