onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale v Wolves ticket sales

Va-LEE-ant

Just been into the ticket office to get the other half's tickets for Bradford and Wolves. I asked the lad behind the counter how the tickets were selling for the Wolves game. He said they already sold roughly as many as they have for the Bradford game and thats not counting the 4.5k they were expecting Wolves to sell. I can see this match being the first match in a long time where both home and away ends are both completely sold out. Oh, and the away top looks awesome 'in the flesh'.

Advert

Just been into the ticket office to get the other half's tickets for Bradford and Wolves. I asked the lad behind the counter how the tickets were selling for the Wolves game. He said they already sold roughly as many as they have for the Bradford game and thats not counting the 4.5k they were expecting Wolves to sell. I can see this match being the first match in a long time where both home and away ends are both completely sold out. Oh, and the away top looks awesome 'in the flesh'.

So you think the bycars will sell out, I very much doubt it

On the basis that we could only get 10000 home fans for the vital burton game and the fact that we may also get a couple of negative results in the next couple of games, then I can see 14k for this age with wolves selling out. A couple of positive results for vale, starting in saturday, could see a thousand or two more on the gate.

Not yet but there's one on display in the window

talk about teasing kids by putting sweets in the shop window and telling them they cant buy any.

Solution - take a photo of the shirt in the window - give it to the Vale free of charge - tell them to put that in the window and sell you the ****** shirt - God I must be a rocket scientist.

12,469 (attendance v Northampton last season), is the figure to beat in terms of the highest attendance Vale Park has seen Post-2000 era.:yes:

After that we would be going back to the 1997-98 season when we got a few 13-15,000 gates in the old Division One days against the likes of Man City, West Brom and Stoke etc.

Archived