onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale v Wolves ticket sales

Va-LEE-ant

Builders woke me up at 7.30am messing about with some scaffolding and a creaky high pitched pulley system. They were on the receiving end of some fist shaking from a semi naked bobby whilst hanging out of the bedroom window. Expect more cheerful banter from Bobby today. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! SMURF OUT! ;)

Do you often get woken early by builders and give them a good "fist shaking" whilst semi naked.... :unsure:

Advert

Bit ambitious imo to believe that there will be 11,500 Vale fans in attendance.

It will still be the biggest attendance at Vale Park this season, no doubt about that.

Circa 9,000 Vale fans + 3,500 Wolves....12,500 is my guess.

:laugh: 9000 Vale fans!!!!!! not sure what figure thats based on maybe if we played Sjoke... we only got 12500 for the promotion party day last year against Northampton

9,750 please (I would love to be wrong)

Builders woke me up at 7.30am messing about with some scaffolding and a creaky high pitched pulley system. They were on the receiving end of some fist shaking from a semi naked bobby whilst hanging out of the bedroom window. Expect more cheerful banter from Bobby today. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! SMURF OUT! ;)

Their reaction would depend upon which half was naked..one half would get an approving response and the other half a sympathetic response...I'll let people decide the details ;)

Wolves will shift their 4000 allocation, so the gate depends mainly on Vale fans turning up and the outcome of our next two fixtures. I'll go for 11400.

I wonder how the police will feel about a ticket queue of hundreds of Vale fans snaking across the away end car park with 1000s of Wolves fans hovering around - potential flashpoint?

Wolves will shift their 4000 allocation, so the gate depends mainly on Vale fans turning up and the outcome of our next two fixtures. I'll go for 11400.

I wonder how the police will feel about a ticket queue of hundreds of Vale fans snaking across the away end car park with 1000s of Wolves fans hovering around - potential flashpoint?

In your dreams, few will leave it until then.

I take it you didn't see the queues before the Brentford game?
I was already inside, but if I expect a queue I come earlier. Since I have a ST it does not worry me, but if I needed a Wolves ticket I would buy one at the same time as a Bradford City one, in my case it would be over the phone, so no queue.

Get a job and you'd already be up!

Ticket office open 9am- 5pm Mon- Friday and 9.30am-3.15pm Saturday ( Matchdays).

Are you seriously taking the ****?

We don't all live within a mile of Vale Park and spend half of our lives down at the clubshop. Hundreds of fans want to give the club shed loads of cash in advanced sales - which will also entail giving the club our details so they can build a database of the support. All positives for the club, but they'd rather make us join queue after queue to give them money.

Archived