onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Realistic fans only please

j_grainger10

But the thread slating Adams is fine? Does Adams deserve to be called a tactical nitwit after 2 games, one of which we drew against a team tipped for promotion and smashed Sheff Utd today

There has been an over-reaction by some, but you already stated your opinion in the thread you mentioned?

Advert

Leicester and Derby are good sides yeah, I am not calling for the managers head. As fans we have a right to be unhappy. Some fans will not admit that the manager got it completely wrong today.

Well apparently the manager himself admitted he got it wrong................I just hope he isn't turning into the poor mans Pulis

It was obvious last season what team was strongest, the team which got us to the top of the league. Unfortunately a regular from that team, Morsy got on the wrong side of Adams and got binned. Fortunately we just managed to scrape through to promotion but many will agree we were nowhere near the team we were at the start of the season. Adams will be found out this season, just hope we m anage to miss the bottom 4 places come may.

By calling people pant wetters! It's true! If people can slate the manager for being clueless then I'm going to do the same to the fans for being ridiculous :)

I have already deleted several of your posts.... disagree with what they post by all means but cut the abuse

At the end of the day, there are both positives and negatives to take away from our start to league 1! Negatives wise, we've been outplayed in each of the three games that we have played so far, aren't creating nearly enough chances up top and still have defensive lapses that cost us precious goals. MA doesn't yet know his best team and admittedly got it wrong today. However, we are only 2 games into the season, we've taken a point off promotion favourites, a point more than 4 other teams thus far. We have lots of options on the creative/attacking side in order to get the right balance. 44 games to go, and lots of points to play for. Now im as disappointed as the next vale fan that we've wimpered to a loss against one of the poorer teams in the league today, but we all have to be realistic, we are new to this league and its going to take time to adapt to the change in quality. The real gague as to whether we succeed or fail this year is how quickly it takes for us to adapt. But, as yet, im not going to push the panic button and will expect us to next week look stronger than today.

After hearing some of the **** people are coming out with I would prefer it if you didn't bother commenting on this thread.

This is a thread for not over reacting and calling the manager inept and clueless.

Unlucky today.. Adams won't know his strongest team and what tactics suit us the most.. Roll on next week

It is his job to know the best team and best formation to take on a team. Everything about Mickys input today was wrong. It was the wrong formation, but that could have maybe been forgiven if he'd played the correct players for that formation. We were set up to lose to nill today. That is unforgivable. We are not Stoke City.

I think we will struggle , pope will struggle this season and tomlin isn't nothing special , abit disappointed in players bought in , a lot of league 2 players , but 2

Games in I'm not worried , Mickey admitted he's wrong so end of , we could of won , but you don't know u unless you try

Archived